Annie Creek - Chiloquin Ridge Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annie Creek - Chiloquin Ridge Riders

Cold Springs to Annie Creek should be finished today IF the cat keeps running. It seems to have a big loss of power, fuel restriction possibly.
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

RE: Annie Creek - Chiloquin Ridge Riders

The Grooming is done from Pelican to bear creek. The overlook trail west of penn prairie with all it's mowed firebreak.mile wide and all the way to cherry peak is not groomed or tracked up!

Comment

03/17/08
      All trails groomed on west side, some links and spurs are not. Cat fixed today and Goose nest-dry creek and seven mile loop are groomed.
      The wilderness overlook is not groomed. Liars niche needs done again. Dry creek diamond link not done. No trails on Swan lake are groomed but they are in good shape considering.

Comment

Originally posted by Movin
        03/17/08
        All trails groomed on west side, some links and spurs are not. Cat fixed today and Goose nest-dry creek and seven mile loop are groomed.
        The wilderness overlook is not groomed. Liars niche needs done again. Dry creek diamond link not done. No trails on Swan lake are groomed but they are in good shape considering.
        thanks for the update. I still think the annie creek area is the best kept secret in oregon. beautiful vistas, great play areas and tons of to yourself trails.
        craterlandscape.com

Comment

3 mile and Liars should be done today. There has been low traffic so trails are like new. Must be the weather but spring breaks haven't produced the usual riders.

Comment

I will be grooming pinnackles thursday and fixing a broken shaft on the cat saturday..possibly followed by a ride! Bear creek was done today, the chemult club has not done the link lately..8 miles of slightly rough stuff for rides to diamond lake.

Comment

I plan on riding at Annie Creek, Monday the 24th! I do love it up there and its not too far........ I'll take pics!!!!
              Wes Adams
              Mr.Triple
              Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
              2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
              2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
              2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
              2001 Polaris 500 SP
              ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment

I plan on riding at Annie Creek, Monday the 24th! I do love it up there and its not too far........ I'll take pics!!!!
                Here is saturday..I seem to have lost the trail ! Thats always good!

I seem to take a great hill and make it look flat in my pics..what program lets you rotate the amount you need?
                Attached Files

Comment

Trails in good shape. Just did pinnacles area.Tree wells are growing, lower area's will get spotty, we will have to boondock!

Comment

Originally posted by Movin
                    Trails in good shape. Just did pinnacles area.Tree wells are growing, lower area's will get spotty, we will have to boondock!
                    Thanks for the update Movin. I still think Annie creek has the best trails of all. smooth to get where you want to play and few people. Thanks to all of the Groomers.
                    craterlandscape.com

Comment

December 19th 2008

Snow at Annie Creek is from a foot to over 2 feet with drifts. The snow park has not been plowed yet so only lifted rigs can go in with confidence. The cat is not at Annie Creek yet, but when it is safe to transport we will get it there. The snow has no base yet, it is powder all the to the rocks, stumps etc. so be safe.

Comment

I have seen pictures of your new shelter from them pouring the foundation to the finished product. It looks awesome and I can't wait to get over the hill aand check it out some day!
                        When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

The snow park was plowed last Friday with the rotary. We dressed up the snow around the shelter, the wood we left is gone so bring some if you want a fire. We groomed 232 and the pinnacle loop, the Sand ridge loop Saturday. Monday we groomed cottonwood, two play, goose nest and the diagonal. Tuesday we groomed seven mile and dry creek. We will continue to groom south in 2009!
                          Happy new year!

Comment

Thanks guys. I Think Annie Creek is one of the most unused areas. great runs and play areas. Keep up the good work.
                            craterlandscape.com

Comment

Dwights flight done today...should have waited for more snow..50 some inches is not enough for this trail in its current condition. Besides the 55 degree incline the side pitch is almost 45 degrees and with 12 foot of blade going through the math is pretty dicey!! Ride to the outside edge to stay away from the boulders that may only have an inch of fresh snow!

Comment

Working...
                              X