Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm a loser and have no friends, can i ride with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a loser and have no friends, can i ride with you?

figured i'd start my posting out here right with my favorite post! ride the diamond lake area everyweekend both days and am always in need of riding partners. like to ride the steep and deep. aggresive mountain riding is my style. so if your idea of a good time is riding from morning till dark or your out of gas, busting pow, boondocking, and a little climbing thrown in for a good time let me know and we'll go rip it up!!!

RE: i'm a loser and have no friends, can i ride with you?

Check out the Rogue Snowmobilers website. We have a single riders list for people who are looking for people to ride with. I know we have several people who ride the Diamond Lake area (store their sleds there). I know of at least one who is a pretty aggressive rider. If you go there you can sign up to be on the list. www.roguesnowmobilers.com
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

Make it legal to ride through the Park and you are on..There are good area's on the South side too. Are you Turbo? Stock 800 riders have the most friends, you must be turbod and nitrous!!
      Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
      and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

thanx for the link snowlover, will head there after i'm done here. movin, you'd think i'd also have a supercharger thrown in for good measure i ride a stock 07 M8.guess my riding style is a little more aggresive than most, ride with several different groups throughout the year. usally set up a weekend with a group, only about 10% show up for the second day... wife suggested showering and deoderant, has helped

Comment

LOL that's to funny!!!! I would join ya but I don't have the Machine to do it with LOL. I'm hoping to buy a custom sled from a guy that I know. But we will see what happens here!!! Otherwise I would join ya Sandman........
          Wes Adams
          Mr.Triple
          Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
          2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
          2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
          2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
          2001 Polaris 500 SP
          ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment