Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow

Rode Swan lake today, Edge wood Chopkee, whoowee rim, chiloquin ridge,snowed all day but great powder, More snow than normal at lower elevations, less at 8000 ft. Visability didnt allow dropping from the tower, but lots of fun in the old growth. had 2 turbo sleds, 600 rmk and a 800 dragon along, several stock dragons , a 800 summit and 2 powder specials.
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

RE: Snow

Originally posted by Movin
    Rode Swan lake today, Edge wood Chopkee, whoowee rim, chiloquin ridge,snowed all day but great powder, More snow than normal at lower elevations, less at 8000 ft. Visability didnt allow dropping from the tower, but lots of fun in the old growth. had 2 turbo sleds, 600 rmk and a 800 dragon along, several stock dragons , a 800 summit and 2 powder specials.
    We where up there last friday and had a great ride. Good snow lower this year for sure but shy 3' or so at the towers. Road the lightest driest powder i ever seen around here about a week or so ago at Annie Creek...like you where in a dust cloud...way cool. :-)

Bruce

Comment

Bet all that has changed now!!

Comment

Bet your right :-)....Looks like we will just ride out of the ranch to Calumus, Fuego area.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyinb
          Bet your right :-)....Looks like we will just ride out of the ranch to Calumus, Fuego area.
          Great area, you will own all the tracks left there! did you know the sheriff patrol was following your tracks down toward 22 and came accross ours on the east side of chiloquin ridge and pulled our back 2 guys over..checking for tags and valid drivers liscense or dmv permit!!

Comment

Great area, you will own all the tracks left there! did you know the sheriff patrol was following your tracks down toward 22 and came across ours on the east side of chiloquin ridge and pulled our back 2 guys over..checking for tags and valid drivers liscense or dmv permit!!
            WOW!!! I haven't been there but I have gone to other places and go almost every weekend.... I haven't seen the Sheriff at all. Just a Stater looking at snow-park permits on rigs @ The Meadow was all.......
            Wes Adams
            Mr.Triple
            Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
            2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
            2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
            2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
            2001 Polaris 500 SP
            ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment

Great area, you will own all the tracks left there! did you know the sheriff patrol was following your tracks down toward 22 and came accross ours on the east side of chiloquin ridge and pulled our back 2 guys over..checking for tags and valid drivers liscense or dmv permit!!
              Yeah I have a buddy that does that. Only reason is they need to have a reason to ride and have to show proof of checking people.
              craterlandscape.com

Comment

Shawn ? He meets with us at a lot of our USFS functions and told us at the convention they are writing tickets for no drivers license, no DMV certificate for those under 16, unsafe operation and drinking, tags..there are more i'm sure! I like to ride that area sans hood some times I wonder If I would get no headlight ticket in the day!!??

Comment

Working...
                X