riding hood on Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

riding hood on Sunday!

Hey I'm thinking of riding out of frog lake sno park on Sunday I've got a trail machine s o I wont be looking to back country or anything but I am looking for someone to ride with asthis will be my first run on this machine. Any takers?

i would be up for a morning ride

Comment

What time were you thinking? I've only rode out out of frog lake once but am totally into riding there. Anyways its Thanksgiving and all today but you can either pm me or call. Ill pm you my phone

Comment

cool i like to get there before the ski crowd and off the hill before there done i will be driving a blue ford with my ski doo should be some good snow any time you want to be there is fine by me

Comment

Anyone interested in riding tomorrow? I'm heading up to skyline tomorrow, and I'll be at Skyline on Sunday.

Comment

ok sorry my computer was acting wonky ive been trying to post since yesterday...how about we meet at frog lake at 9 am on sunday ride for a few hours just to work the bugs out and be on the way home by noon?
            I will be driving a black xterra towing a polaris 500. since ive been having probs posting here if things change why dont you call me at five oh three nine five four five six five five . see you tomorrow Jason

Comment

Working...
            X