Anthony Lakes area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Lakes area

Thinking of heading to Anthony Lake area to snowmobile this weekend. Was going to go to Halfway, but not able to find a place to stay (Crab Feed). Maybe the weekend after. I'll post our ride and any pics that I get. Now where will be my friend Oregongirl.... lol
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

RE: Anthony Lakes area

Well we planned on going to Anthony Lakes Sunday and we tried. Brian who works at Stateline Polaris told Jim to take the Ladd Creek Rd exit go to the sno-park and get to Anthony lakes that way, I commented back saying that's never enough snow there. Well we went, boy was I right!! Anyhow we unloaded and headed up the trail. As we headed up the trail I was thinking to my self that I should of brought my ice skates. We took road 43 all the way to the top. The snow was abit better up there, at least our hyfaxes weren't smelling hot. We found a lot of play areas that had hills to play on and open areas too. when we got towards the burned area the snow turned hard again and there were rocks, stumps expose, so we turned around and headed back into the trees and headed back to the sno-park, we had a short ride because Jim had to work still later that afternoon. We all agreed that this area would be a fun with some more snow. So we never made it to Anthony Lakes. But we'll problably be there when they do the hill climbs in April. Riding in the back area is LOTS of fun (when they close the ski resort). Sorry no pictures, busy looking around and checking things out for next trip.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Working...
    X