Last trip to Halfway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last trip to Halfway

Just thought I would post some pics of our last ride up at Halfway. It was a great ride with a little of everything. Getting ready to head back up in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.
    [attachment=117] [attachment=119]
    [attachment=118] [attachment=120]
    [attachment=121]
    Attached Files
    "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

RE: Last trip to Halfway

Originally posted by Smashcat900
    Just thought I would post some pics of our last ride up at Halfway. It was a great ride with a little of everything. Getting ready to head back up in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.
    Nice pix, thanks for posting. Looks like a pretty fun area.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by ben

Ben
      Hey Cat
      Thanks for the Pic of the CC cabin I haven't been in there for a few weeks I was wondering what it looked like.

Let me know when you are heading over again as I haven't had a chance to hook up with you - yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BansheeAL
        Originally posted by ben

Ben
        Hey Cat
        Thanks for the Pic of the CC cabin I haven't been in there for a few weeks I was wondering what it looked like.

Let me know when you are heading over again as I haven't had a chance to hook up with you - yet.
        Hey Al, how ya been?
        We'll be back over your way the 13th, 14th and 15th of next month.
        My buddy Jerry is bringing his 15 year old daughter on this ride so it's gonna be kind of a toned down ride. We will be at the White Fir as usuall. Give me a call at the cabin on Thursday the 13th and maybe we can hook up on one of those days. By the way, did you check out the new cats yet? I think 09' might be my year to step away from the 1M chassis and get a 1000.
        Take care and send me an update on any new snow!
        Later, Toby
        "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

Comment

Working...
        X