Halfway anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfway anyone?

Headed up to Halfway the 12th, 13th, and 14th. I've been hearing of people canceling trip after trip due to the amout of fresh stuff that has fallen in the last week...sweet
    Here are a few pics from our last trip up there.
    [attachment=4]
    [attachment=5]
    [attachment=6]
    [attachment=7]
    Attached Files
    "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

RE: Halfway anyone?

NICE!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah trips are getting cancelled left and right from what I hear. not just at halfway but everywhere. I am no longer going this weekend because of (cant belive I am going to say this but) TOO MUCH SNOW!?!?!?!

but i am for surely going to Diamond lake next weekend. Nothing is stopping us from that...

hope you get to ride soon!
      Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

I'll be in Halfway the 8, 9 & 10th. We are a bit worried about the amount of snow....and it's not predicted to stop anytime soon either! I heard that they had 4 feet in town!! We were talking about just running drag races down main street. LOL! I bet the townies wouldn't like that much though....

I'll let ya know how it is and will include pics!
        www.TeddUnlimited.com
        www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

Originally posted by Oregongirl
          I'll be in Halfway the 8, 9 & 10th. We are a bit worried about the amount of snow....and it's not predicted to stop anytime soon either! I heard that they had 4 feet in town!! We were talking about just running drag races down main street. LOL! I bet the townies wouldn't like that much though....

I'll let ya know how it is and will include pics!
          Yeah, I'll be interested in seeing what kind of snow depth we have up there. Is this the weekend all you crazy girls are goin' up? I'd like to be there just to see how much trouble you all cause in town...let alone on the mountain
          Be safe and save some snow for me!
          Toby
          "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

Comment

Sumpter Snowmobile Trails

Hey guys, we got tons of snow past few days-all powder and the faucet is stuck on open! Here are some Sumpter photos some of friends sent in.....enjoy the ride guys!

For more Sumpter Trail Photos, visit our website: www.sumpter.org
            Attached Files
            \"Clean Mountain Surfing in Sumpter, Oregon!\"

Comment

Working...
            X