Paulina Trails and Grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulina Trails and Grooming

If you have not ridden the trails at Paulina that are groomed by the Lapine club then you are missing out big time. They usually have the widest, fastest and smoothest trails in this part of the state. Not to mention the best and myabe the biggest shelter in the state.
    You better get to the snow park (closest to the lake) early or you will be forced to slog back down the mt to the other snow park.
    The tilled trails are velvety smooth most of the time and the small group of dedicated groomers does an awesome job.
    Lead Follow or get the ---- out of the way!
    When in doubt Pin it !

RE: Paulina Trails and Grooming

Originally posted by blubyou
    If you have not ridden the trails at Paulina that are groomed by the Lapine club then you are missing out big time. They usually have the widest, fastest and smoothest trails in this part of the state. Not to mention the best and myabe the biggest shelter in the state.
    You better get to the snow park (closest to the lake) early or you will be forced to slog back down the mt to the other snow park.
    The tilled trails are velvety smooth most of the time and the small group of dedicated groomers does an awesome job.
    I agree, the Paulina experience is first class. The La Pine LodgePole Dodgers do an outstanding job keeping everything in great shape. I was actually hoping to get out to Newberry today, but it did not work out.

Ben

Comment

Ben
      I can't remember the names of the two snow parks that I spoke of What's the upper and the lower. I like the cute little shelter that is at the lower park. According to the sign that was the original shelter that the club had for many years.
      What's the current snow depth up there, I want to plan another trip after we get some more snow. I'm going to Shasta this weekend if the weather is not to bad
      Lead Follow or get the ---- out of the way!
      When in doubt Pin it !

Comment

Originally posted by blubyou
        Ben
        I can't remember the names of the two snow parks that I spoke of What's the upper and the lower. I like the cute little shelter that is at the lower park. According to the sign that was the original shelter that the club had for many years.
        What's the current snow depth up there, I want to plan another trip after we get some more snow. I'm going to Shasta this weekend if the weather is not to bad
        Ten Mile and Six Mile snow-parks. Ten Mile supposedly has 35-40 inches, based on the report a few days ago.

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X