hoodoo report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoodoo report

well this is from the 21st and we have had a ton of snow since then but this is where we sit since then with the grooming....by the way this is from the mtjefferson club forum...

Well, we are back in business.The snocat was back on the mountain Saturday afternoon and we were on the trails Sat night and Sunday.A great big thanks to Steve, Ron, Mike and everyone else who helped dig out the attachment and get it hooked back up to the cat.Also a big thanks to Peggy and John Speiger and Wally for getting the cat fixed and back to us within a week, enabling us to take advantage of the conditions this week.The OSSA has been very supportive in helping work out the unforeseen issues we have encountered this year with our new cat.I also would like to apologize to anyone who has wanted to get into the grooming program this year.It may seem that I have not contacted you, but between breakdowns and the massive amount of snow in a short period, we have hardly been out.Also, we have only pulled the attachment once, every other time has been just using the powder bar, trying to compact the snow to a passable state.Looking at the forecast however, we have some great conditions in the near future and I would like to get some training done.For those that want to get trained, please email me with some times that you are available and I will try to get you partnered up and get some seat time.Experienced groomers, please email me with dates that you could groom in the next 3 weeks as I am trying to tentatively put together an actual schedule. We have a lot of season left and I am very confident that we will be able to get everyone trained. I know that we have been challenged and that this season has been frustrating to some extent, so please have a little patience and remember that all we do is a 100% volunteer effort. I am very proud to be associated with the people in our club and have enjoyed the camaraderie that we have shared. Please be safe and enjoy the snow
    Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED
Working...
X