Bowerman Wins Cooke City Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowerman Wins Cooke City Stay

Our own bowerman61028 won the 2 night stay at Cooke City Antlers Lodge at the film fest. We expect to see a full report and tons of photos.

Ben
    Attached Files

this thread is useless without pics

Comment

Set the dat for Spring Break in March of 2011. Should be a great trip!
      '08 M1000 153 A work in progress
      Tracker 2 Beacon, Dakine Probe, Voile Shovel, BCA Float 30

The more we sweat in practice the less we bleed in battle.

Comment

Start charging your camera battery! That date is getting closer
        Polaris Pro 162" boosted
        Polaris Pro 155"
        OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Not to rub it in but we are only a week away from leaving for Cooke City! Going to ride there for five days and hit up somewhere in Idaho on our way home. We haven't decided yet where in Idaho but we were thinking either McCall, Idaho Falls, or anywhere there is fresh snow coming down. Should be a great trip and thanks to sledspace, a little more affordable. I'll make sure to take pictures of the new 3 bedroom cabin they are providing for us, the hog roast which is going on that weekend, and all the fresh snow which has been falling in anticipation of our arrival. If anyone has a helmet cam they want to sell cheap and quick I would love to pick one up before we leave for our trip next week. If someone wants to lend out their helmet camera I promise I'll bring you back some genuine Cooke City snow, lol.

Comment

you suck.LOL.have fun

Comment

I have one you can use. You have to put a trip video together for us though.....

Ben

Originally posted by bowerman61028 View Post
              Not to rub it in but we are only a week away from leaving for Cooke City! Going to ride there for five days and hit up somewhere in Idaho on our way home. We haven't decided yet where in Idaho but we were thinking either McCall, Idaho Falls, or anywhere there is fresh snow coming down. Should be a great trip and thanks to sledspace, a little more affordable. I'll make sure to take pictures of the new 3 bedroom cabin they are providing for us, the hog roast which is going on that weekend, and all the fresh snow which has been falling in anticipation of our arrival. If anyone has a helmet cam they want to sell cheap and quick I would love to pick one up before we leave for our trip next week. If someone wants to lend out their helmet camera I promise I'll bring you back some genuine Cooke City snow, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
                I have one you can use. You have to put a trip video together for us though.....

Ben
                That would be fantastic Ben! I'll put together a video and either upload it here or if you deem it worthy you could show it at the Sledspace Film Fest coming up in a few months. We leave a week from tomorrow so just let me know what you schedule is like and how we can get together.

Comment

Cooke City has received 2 ft of snow in the last 48 hrs and is still getting dumped on. This is going to be a fantastic trip but we will have to watch out for the increased avy danger because of all their new snow. We will be enjoying the fresh snow, hottub, and hog roast in Montana tomorrow.

Comment

Have a great trip, have fun, be careful and take lots of photos!!

Comment

rough start to the day with sled issues, but the afternoon turned out to be incredible, riding on untouched snow! couldn't be better! now winding down about to go to an auction.

Comment

An incredible day in Cooke City! Bear Claw Bob's is by far the best and cheapest breakfast in town. Start off with some bomber breakfast burritos then onto the never ending terrain. Sunny in the morning with some snow during lunch, then sunny again in the afternoon. Deep powder that reminds me more of baby powder than snow. Some big terrain and some bigger holes from getting stuck on near vertical faces. I'll post pictures and put together some videos when we get back.

All I can say is you have to ride here to understand how massive the terrain is and you can ride anywhere your brave enough to try.

Comment

find me a easy high paying job and cheap place to live there.cool.thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X