McCall trip.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCall trip.......

if anyone has never bin or if they want to go we go at least once a year .... usualy after newyears .....i will keep you updated on when we will be headed there......

Just to let you all know, I'll be heading that way for New Year's. Actually looking forward this year, heading into unfamiliar territory this time, WOO HOOO
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

i think the best place to ride there is to go out of the Brundage upper lot have to get there early though and ride out to hazzard lakes area lots of places to go and things to do ...........

Comment

I've been there once. Spent 4 days but didn't see much. I think I was on one of those lakes your talking about, plenty of room for sure. Unfortunately it turned into rescue missions for stuck snowmobiles. I've heard my experience was not typical though. I'd like to get back over there next season.

Comment

Well I have rode there every year now for the last 6 years and my bf has for about 10+ Brundage is a good area, and I like heading out of Warren Wagon Sno-park. This year we are hooking up with some peeps that live up there and are going to show us an area that we haven't or at least I haven't been to yet.

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

New owners at Meadow Lake ? Lodge seem very open to snowmobiling and advertise snowmobiling from the lodge, is this a good area??
            Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
            and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

thats not to bad a place to ride from that side of the hwy is more for trail riders we spent the day over that way a few nice medows to play in mostly trail rideing......although most of the trails there are like hiways once you get out a few miles............

Comment

Very true on that side of the highway. we rode only there once, although we found a couple of nice spots.
                What I recommed is to find a rental house or stay in a motel in town, that way you have food, gas, and shops (wifes). We stay in the rental houses now because the expense is alot better, plus we get our own hottub.

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Hey guys, I live in Boise. Ride McCall once in a while.

Warren Wagon "Francis Wallace lot" has become extremely popular. You ride north, about one mile, there's a rode on the left that takes you up behind Brundage. Look for the letter "U" on the trail map below.

Groomer Report.
                  http://snowmobilemccall.net//

Trail Map: Select the North Map
                  http://www.fs.fed.us/r4/payette/recr...oom_2005.shtml

Meadowood and Bear Creek Lodges are next to one another. Both are desperately seeking snowmobilers. I've talked to both owners.
                  They are located at the "P" on the trail map.

http://www.bearcreeklodgemccall.com/
                  http://www.meadowoodlodge.com/
                  Last edited by wade; 11-19-09, 05:06 PM.

Comment

OH! no doubt about the Francis parking lot! You got to get there early before the sled rentals take over. We have adventure around up that area last year during New Years, and then came back in march and found more good areas and just can't wait to get there again this New Years.

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

MAN, I'm from Alaska and seeing the articles and pictures from McCall were superb... Very beautiful area, that I will have to visit sometime soon! Too bad I have to drive to Mississippi in January, otherwise I'd love to Snowmobile McCall. I'll be back in February though

Thanks for sharing the articles and links. It looks like Idaho is a Snowmobile friendly sate!

............\|||/...........................…………………….
                      ............(@@)............................……………… ….
                      _____ooO_( )_Ooo___________________________
                      _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|
                      ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____|
                      _____|_KILROY_WAS_HERE_|____|_____|____|
                      '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Comment

We are headed to McCall January 23rd and returning the 27th. I played follow the local guy for 2 days four years ago and had a great time. We spent one day riding toward the hot springs and then had lunch in Warren.

I am looking forward to this years trip.

Pac Man

Comment

Have fun Pac-Man.

We are heading up over News Years, hopefully they will be getting some snow. I have friends up there, do you remeber who u rode with?

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Darrel, not sure of his last name.

Pac Man

Comment

Nope not it.

I sure that they get some before we head up. had a friend go up last weekend and there was maybe 2ft.

looks like I maybe Hot Spring hopping.

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Working...
                              X