No announcement yet.

Sandmans Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ride today, Nick is having a bog problem with his Pro Got the whole week off for Thanksgiving, sure to get a ride in there somewhere!

Watched the truck race last night, awesome ending

Comment

Dale Jr's last west coast race today! Should be a good one to be at!

Comment

sandman sandman sandman.............

Comment

Sandman indeed! Anyway to be able to click to the last page from the thread page???

Comment

I just typed in the last page number in the box to the right of "page" and hit enter.. quicker than scrolling through 210 pages!!

Comment

That's what I do but should load the last page instead of the first. Read all 210 pages the first time

Comment

Sandman, find me a cheap sled so I can ride this year!!

Comment

If there's cheap sleds out there we better get a few! Just sold all mine again last week, now the search is on for a budget beater to get through the season
                  Polaris Pro 162" boosted
                  Polaris Pro 155"
                  OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Ya I can't spend a bunch on a sled this winter because we are buying a house up in Idaho in the spring and all my $ is going to that but I don't want to miss another whole year of riding. Its already been almost 4 years and I can't really take it anymore. Seems everyone thinks their **** is worth FAR more than it actually is unless you feel like driving 10 hours. Typical of our area.

Comment

Working...
                    X