No announcement yet.

Sandmans Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ride today, Nick is having a bog problem with his Pro Got the whole week off for Thanksgiving, sure to get a ride in there somewhere!

Watched the truck race last night, awesome ending

Comment

Dale Jr's last west coast race today! Should be a good one to be at!

Comment

sandman sandman sandman.............

Comment

Sandman indeed! Anyway to be able to click to the last page from the thread page???

Comment

I just typed in the last page number in the box to the right of "page" and hit enter.. quicker than scrolling through 210 pages!!

Comment

That's what I do but should load the last page instead of the first. Read all 210 pages the first time

Comment

Sandman, find me a cheap sled so I can ride this year!!

Comment

If there's cheap sleds out there we better get a few! Just sold all mine again last week, now the search is on for a budget beater to get through the season
                  Polaris Pro 162" boosted
                  Polaris Pro 155"
                  OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Ya I can't spend a bunch on a sled this winter because we are buying a house up in Idaho in the spring and all my $ is going to that but I don't want to miss another whole year of riding. Its already been almost 4 years and I can't really take it anymore. Seems everyone thinks their **** is worth FAR more than it actually is unless you feel like driving 10 hours. Typical of our area.

Comment

Sled prices near here right now are unrealistic. Asking 50% to almost double what they were going for at the end of last season. Unless you are looking to buy 10+ year old stuff I'd wait. Once end of Dec beginning of Jan comes prices will come down to a normal level. Me and John both sold our sleds last year, unless there is excellent snow I'm really not interested in buying anything. No hardcore mountain sledders left here in the burg anymore, and always having to beg for riding partners just really doesn't make it worth while. The driving hours to hook up with someone and then they want to bail at 2pm just sucks. Crappy snow years plus everything else have just kinda burned me out.

Got a good group of guys that I ride quads with 3-4 weekends a month. Nice to always have someone to go with, makes me feel bad when I can't go. Bought a nice ski boat this summer, was gonna resale it but got a good deal and we had such a blast with it decided to keep it for next season. Nice to have something the kids and grandkids can all enjoy and want to do. Heck they ask before we are even loaded when we are going again So already got one big chunck of change sitting in my shop, sure don't need another one unless I can use it.

But if there is great coverage and good storms coming through you never know what could happen. Would love to try out one of the new Cats for a season, from what I've heard that single rail rear end is heaven for my type of riding style. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what it looks like around the beginning of Jan.

I do have a sled that I bought for my grandkids to ride. But none of them liked the cold so we only used it a few times. This could be a nice ride for you guys this season Here's a linq, try not to drool all over the screen...

https://bend.craigslist.org/snw/d/roseburg-2002-arctic-cat-mountain-cat/7020376629.html

Comment

Ya its said what sledding and winter in general has become vs 10 years ago. We had a lot of fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X