Quad riding at Dismal Swamp and area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quad riding at Dismal Swamp and area.

Went quad riding at Dismal Swamp to kill some time. Things sure look different in the summer.
    Did not know the bushes where so high, but when they are covered with feeeet of snow you don't see them.
    First pic is of old mine shaft
    second pic dismal swamp
    third is mining area
    fifth, freinds cabin
    Rode to some of the old gold mines and looked around, kinda neat.
    Anyway just a few pics.
    Attached Files
    "09" Polaris RMK 800, 155"
    "02" Polaris RMK Edge 800, 144"
    "00" Polaris RMK 800, 144"
    "96" Polaris Ultra 680 "Triple"
    Plus, Tri-Z, Warrior, Predator, ThunderCat.

Grab your fishin' pole, Dismal Creek used to be really good for 6-8" rainbow and sometimes brookies... I lost many a fly on those dang willows when I was a kid...

Those dang pine beetles sure tear into those lodgepole stands. Kind of sad to look at

Comment

Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing them as it looks like a very nice area.

BC_Dan, we need to get together with them and do some riding up that way. It looks like our style stuff.
      '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy View Post
        Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing them as it looks like a very nice area.

BC_Dan, we need to get together with them and do some riding up that way. It looks like our style stuff.
        Um, don't forget to invite us valley folks!!!!
        craterlandscape.com

Comment

sildoc, we need to get together a few more times this season. Agreed? You and splitter are just my style of guys when it comes to riding. I'll never forget your "Undertaker" experience. YOu are a helluva rider!
          '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X