car for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car for sale

well my baby is for sale....its a 1994 Nissn Sentra built to the hilt for racing... I have built it myself and raced it for a few years... but having a baby and other things are causing me to finally get rid of it...

if anyone wants any better info on it or pics please dont hesitate to hit me up...
    Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

RE: car for sale

street? clutch? carbed? 1/4 ?
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

yeah i was going to post the link to my auto trader page... then I found out that for some reason it wasnt listed on their site any more so I got a little pissed and side tracked but yeah the car is def built for road racing and auto Xing.. anyways here is the link to some pics and a pretty good description on it

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=229674977&dealer_id=61040611&car_ye ar=1994&model=SENTRA&num_records=&systime=&make2=& start_year=1993&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=& certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_typ e=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lan g=en&make=NISSAN&keywords_display=&color=&page_loc ation=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&driv e=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag= 1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=97303&advanced=&end_ year=1994&doors=&transmission=&max_price=4000&card ist=0
      Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Dude..keep your car! You will regret selling it more than you think! Your kid will want it some day..Look how much time you put into this..find another way! If it happens anyway I hope you have a scrap book and some movies..ask any of us with 20 years on you!!
        Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
        and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

I have to agree with Movin. I am against selling things because of marriage or babies, etc. YOU have to be a happy, engaged (meaning involved in life), fulfilled, and all that other good stuff to be a good parent, a good partner to your spouse, etc. Unless you are desparate for the money, by all means, KEEP it!!

It is a delicate balance though....stuff can be replaced and family and relationships cannot. So, don't get me wrong, I would never advocate that someone keep "stuff" if other areas of their life....financial security, medical issues, etc. need more attention.

I bought my sled from a guy whose wife was pregnant and making him sell it. Now, I got a great DEAL becuase of that, but personally, I felt great sadness and pity for that man and his marriage. Not a good precendence, in my honest opinion.
          www.TeddUnlimited.com
          www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

I agree with Movin and Oregongirl on that. Trust me!!!! I know and I have been there too. I work with a bunch of guys who told me that," I would have to get rid of all my toys" because of marriage and having a little one. WRONG!!! Those same guys that said those things also said that they would have made it just fine with out get rid of the toys and cant replace what they had to begin with.

I kept my 1955 F-100, 1964 Falcon, 1976 F-150 (with a 428PI in it), Guns, tricked out 2000 Yamaha V-Max street bike, Snowmobiles. And my Wife also told me "NOT" to give up what we have!!! If they are paid for, then they are not costing you money just to sit there. Then you need to KEEP IT!!!! They day that I give up all my toys......Is the day that I die!!!!! I cant take them where I'm going LOL.

Enjoy life becuase you only have one shot at it.......
            Wes Adams
            Mr.Triple
            Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
            2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
            2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
            2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
            2001 Polaris 500 SP
            ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment