06 RMK 900 & 05 RMK 800 151's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 RMK 900 & 05 RMK 800 151's

2006 RMK 900 151", $5900.00, SLP pipe & can, airbox, push arm, torque stop, belt cover, MTX clutch kit, 170 H.P. & reliable. 1400 miles very well maintained & clean, only Blue Marble Oil used since new. I love this sled, but moving to the coast.

2005 RMK 800 151", $5400.00, SLP pipe & can, goldfinger l/h throttle, verys clean & well maintained, only Blue Marble Oil used since new.

Both titles in hand. Sleds are worth more, but I'd like to sell them locally for a quick sale and hopefully a good home.

Call, Seth 530-938-2348
    Attached Files

RE: 06 RMK 900 & 05 RMK 800 151's

good looking sleds..

i have a question though... did you just fab up a mount to put the shovel under the hood? that is probably one of the coolest ideas i have seen..

back to the topic i have some friends looking for some sleds so I will pass this info on to them for sure....
    Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
      good looking sleds..
      i have a question though... did you just fab up a mount to put the shovel under the hood? that is probably one of the coolest ideas i have seen..
      I have the same shovel. I would be interested in knowing more about that as well......

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
        good looking sleds..

back to the topic i have some friends looking for some sleds so I will pass this info on to them for sure....
        Yea, All I did was rivet a metal drive belt holder to the pan & the shovel fits right in. It probably blocks a little bit of air to the primary clutch, but I always use the Ultimax XS belts & they allow a much higher running temp. Very easy mod to do.

Comment

where the heck would one find a spare belt holder thoough??
          Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Working...
          X