2 polaris sleds and trailer 541 882 3765

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 polaris sleds and trailer 541 882 3765

This is friends I ride with. The RMK 700 has a lot of run better stuff. I think the other is a 550 fan, trailor is tradition style open 2 place. Call 541 882 3765 for more details.
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

RE: 2 polaris sleds ans trailer want tracter

Originally posted by Movin
    need front end loader or blower on kuboda tracter for home..will sell trailer and 2 sleds..or trade
    Tell me more about the sleds and trailer. I am looking for a sled and I know someone who is looking for a covered trailer.
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

RE: 2 polaris sleds and trailer 541 882 3765

Call them , also they will be at the playday this saturday at annie creek.

Comment

I just bought a new (new to me) sled today! I am excited because I have been looking since October for the perfect sled for me and I think I finally found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowlover
          I just bought a new (new to me) sled today! I am excited because I have been looking since October for the perfect sled for me and I think I finally found it.
          Do share.......

Ben

Comment

With pics!!

Comment

I'll get pics this weekend...I picked it up on my lunch hour and didn't get home until after dark. It's a 2004 RMK Vertical Escape 550 Trail and it has electric start. I appreciate all the guys who start my current sled for me when it's cold but I always feel like I am imposing and that if I can't start it I shouldn't be riding it...so I am so happy for that electric start. Anyway, it has just over 700 miles on it and I can't wait to get out this weekend and start making that number climb....700....800....900...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowlover
                I'll get pics this weekend...I picked it up on my lunch hour and didn't get home until after dark. It's a 2004 RMK Vertical Escape 550 Trail and it has electric start. I appreciate all the guys who start my current sled for me when it's cold but I always feel like I am imposing and that if I can't start it I shouldn't be riding it...so I am so happy for that electric start. Anyway, it has just over 700 miles on it and I can't wait to get out this weekend and start making that number climb....700....800....900...
                Nice - You might take a look at the brand-new belt I am giving away for the cost of shipping. It may fit your new sled. Compare the part numbers.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                X