Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford428CJ
    replied
    Jason.... Maybe a little!? LOL but ultimately it’s up to the man! I did explain why and gave him my pitch. So let’s see what happens here. I’m very thankful Ben decided to give it a shot!

Leave a comment:

• Ski Doo Jason
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Ben ! and Wes ! ( I heard you may have influenced Ben a little) enjoy sharing snowmobiling stories with good people.

• theregularguy
    replied
    Im super excited to see this place back Ben! Thank you got doing so

Leave a comment:

• Ford428CJ
    replied
    Originally posted by ben View Post

Anyway, a new commitment and getting some help from others, so it won't all fall on me.
    Never be afraid to ask for help. I have been there and done that with my own forum. Got so big that it was hard to manage the place. Crazy with the life we live anymore. Should never just fall on one person

Leave a comment:

• ben
    replied
    Originally posted by 89sandman View Post
    AWESOME But must say was more than a little disappointed with the way the site was just shut down without a word. Felt like a good friend had just dropped off the face of the earth never to been seen or heard from again
    Hey Sandman

Ya, it kind of went down that way. Something went buggy with the site, likely due to an old version of something, and it got flagged by Google as a security risk, even though there was no issue I could find. Things kind of happened quick after that.

Now, with some work it has been all upgraded and streamlined, and in much better shape than it was when we were last on here together. I would have liked for a little more ceremonious ending, or at least some notice, but things just kind of happened.

Anyway, a new commitment and getting some help from others, so it won't all fall on me.

Leave a comment:

• theregularguy
    replied
    We all need to get together and ride together this season!

Leave a comment:

• 89sandman
    replied
    AWESOME But must say was more than a little disappointed with the way the site was just shut down without a word. Felt like a good friend had just dropped off the face of the earth never to been seen or heard from again...

New format looks great!

Gonna add this back to my favorites bar!!!

Leave a comment:

• diamondlakediva
    replied
    Welcome back! Had to take most of last season off for the hubs back surgery but looking forward to this winter!

Leave a comment:

• Ford428CJ
    replied
    Yes! Super awesome to have it back again!!! Thank you Ben for doing so!!! I’m excited for this coming year and some things to post up for you all

Leave a comment:

• theregularguy
    started a topic Nice to see this site back!

Nice to see this site back!

Woohoo glad to see this place back
Working...
X