2019 Ford F-150 Super CrewCab 4x4 Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Ford F-150 Super CrewCab 4x4 Diesel

Pulled the trigger and traded off my '05 6.0 Lariat 4x4 CC F-350 and purchased the new truck. Have about 3,500 miles. Getting ready to pull the 2 place enclosed to McCall. The motor isn't any concern and shouldn't be any problem, but wondering if anyone has a new F-150 with all that aluminium and how is your truck pulling?

Seems the little trucks wanted to be diesels like their big brothers. For the hassles of finding diesel if i didn't have a big trailer to haul I'd rather have a gasser, so much easier to get fuel.

Comment

I hated giving up my 1 ton even though I knew I was going to have to put about 12K into it to harden it. But we had 5 vehicles and I am on the down turn to retirement and wanted to get something paid off before I did and I don't tow a heavy trailer any more. Diesel for me isn't hard to find. If the 5.0 wasn't such an issue, it was my second option.

Comment

Seems I have problems getting diesel anywhere I go. Made a trip to Portland a couple of weeks ago and could only find diesel at a couple of stations where I was and got gouged for over a buck more than what they were getting for regular. Had the same problem this summer in Cali, very few stations had it and prices for diesel were crazy high. Even where I live there are a couple of stations where diesel is always close to what regular is, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less, but the others are way higher. Sure do miss my gasser where you can pull into any station and just fill up without being robbed

Comment

Working...
        X