Snowbikes Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowbikes Forum

This is a forum that I would really like to see grow/expand. However, we seem to have sporadic posting. Should we keep it? Anyone know any snowbikers we can invite over?

I know a few moto guys that have demod the 2moto when they come here but dont know anyone that owns one. Never tried one myself but I want to.. just not sure my ktm 250xc would have enough power lol.

Comment

Snowbikes Forum

I keep wanting to try one and have even bought two Honda 450's on different occasions with a snowbike kit in mind but I keep getting sidetracked and selling them off
      Polaris Pro 162" boosted
      Polaris Pro 155"
      OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Snowbikes Forum

Snowbike Kit $1500

http://pullman.craigslist.org/mcy/4224395095.html
        Polaris Pro 162" boosted
        Polaris Pro 155"
        OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Snowbikes Forum

I need a kit to turn my 125 into a snow thrower. -Just collecting dust otherwise.
          When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

I would be interested in doing this. But with some research I can only find 2 companies that make these kits. Snow x is about $3k and Timber sled is $6k. So that kind of stopped me in my tracks real quick. That's not even including the price of the bike. How are they justifying the price for these kits. Its no wonder nobody has one. I was interested due to the lack of snow. It looks like you could ride one on a about 6 inches of snow and still have fun.

Comment

2moto makes one too http://2moto.com/www.2moto.com/The_P...res/index.html

I think they are from idaho or washington I forget but they have come to bend for demo days in the past.

Yep silly expensive.

Comment

Working...
              X