replied
    2moto's ready to go...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0208.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	59447

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgXAy59G0 <--------- this link has to do with this

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I want one!!

Leave a comment:

• diamondlakediva
    replied
    We saw one on them out on the burn Saturday and he was getting it pretty good in the powder. Definitely looks like fun!

Leave a comment:

• 08m8chrisloomis
    replied
    what kind of boots would be warm but still be able to shift normal?

Leave a comment:

• 89sandman
    replied
    now they just need to put an 800 twin in a dirtbike!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tedd
    replied
    It is definitely a little different ride. On the groomed trail, it reminded me a little of riding my street bike at speed. What I mean by that is, more leaning with a little bit of counter steer to get it going into the corner. As far as in the powder, what a lot of fun. The power is there, doesn't seem to bog the bike down at all. They definitely don't float like a sled does, but don't let that discourage you. Stopping is really no different than a sled, they aren't going to stop on a dime. The only thing I can say is that I will definitely be giving these another try when I get the chance. In fact, I would love to spend a few hours on one in some good snow conditions.

Leave a comment:

• J-Rad
    replied
    i have always wondered too.. what are the big differences between riding a bike with a 2moto kit and a snowhawk? i have seen them both in person, but never ridden either one.. the 2moto kits just look a lot more appealing... snow hawks just look kinda goofy to me...

Leave a comment:

• Snowlover
    replied
    Cool pic's....I have never even heard of a snow bike before.....but I guess where there are men, tools and beer, anything can happen!!

Leave a comment:

• zookiracer
    replied
    You've got a point Ben, If I go the heaviest on snow and the lightest doesn't it balance out or something?

So if you got one of these bikes out in deep wet powder like we used to get and snowmobiles with ave riders are getting stuck would these bikes be able to go at all being so light? And Tedd-whats you thoughts on your ride on one, Is it had to get used to or is it just like riding on the dunes with a bike having the ground move around under you? Does it really kill the power of the bike or are they still plenty peppy? Does it handle the same like pulling the front end up and hows stopping with rear only?

Leave a comment:

• Frank noe
    replied
    timberlodge ride

this is some pics from the Timberline lodge run . Race is up coming on the 10th of April . http://picasaweb.google.com/agentfra...imberlineRide# Let me know if this works. or what i am doing wrong .

Leave a comment:

• ben
    replied
    It's OK, I owe him for a Doo comment he made at the film fest. Something along the lines of "wait....you're telling me that you actually got it running long enough to go for a ride?"

Leave a comment:

• Tedd
    replied
    Originally posted by ben View Post
    Man, are you sure you would know what to do with a snow machine that was so light? : )
    BBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA .......

ROFLMAO

Poor Yamaha guy will never catch a break.

Leave a comment:

• ben
    replied
    Originally posted by zookiracer View Post
    Does any one that has one feel like letting me take it for a spin??? I've been thinking about getting a CRF450 come spring so i can get back into bikes this summer and think it would be a the next great toy next snow season
    Man, are you sure you would know what to do with a snow machine that was so light? : )

Leave a comment:

• zookiracer
    replied
    Does any one that has one feel like letting me take it for a spin??? I've been thinking about getting a CRF450 come spring so i can get back into bikes this summer and think it would be a the next great toy next snow season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X