No announcement yet.

Snowbike Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool pic's....I have never even heard of a snow bike before.....but I guess where there are men, tools and beer, anything can happen!!
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

i have always wondered too.. what are the big differences between riding a bike with a 2moto kit and a snowhawk? i have seen them both in person, but never ridden either one.. the 2moto kits just look a lot more appealing... snow hawks just look kinda goofy to me...
      Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

It is definitely a little different ride. On the groomed trail, it reminded me a little of riding my street bike at speed. What I mean by that is, more leaning with a little bit of counter steer to get it going into the corner. As far as in the powder, what a lot of fun. The power is there, doesn't seem to bog the bike down at all. They definitely don't float like a sled does, but don't let that discourage you. Stopping is really no different than a sled, they aren't going to stop on a dime. The only thing I can say is that I will definitely be giving these another try when I get the chance. In fact, I would love to spend a few hours on one in some good snow conditions.
        Tedd Unlimited - Dealer for Wary Avi Pack, Snowpulse, Klim, Ram Mounts, UTV Tech, UTV Inc, Factory UTV, RZ Mask, Pro Armor, Dragonfire Racing, Aerocharger Turbos, OMF Bead Locks, Heretic Lighting, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, Extreme Metal Products, ZBroz Racing/ARSFX, Pure Polaris, Can-Am parts & accessories, Ski-doo parts & accessories, and expanding.

Tedd Unlimited on Facebook

Comment

now they just need to put an 800 twin in a dirtbike!!!

Comment

what kind of boots would be warm but still be able to shift normal?

Comment

We saw one on them out on the burn Saturday and he was getting it pretty good in the powder. Definitely looks like fun!

Comment

I want one!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgXAy59G0 <--------- this link has to do with this

Comment

2moto's ready to go...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0208.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	59447

Comment

Working...
                    X