Snowbike Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowbike Pics

Snowbikers, show us pics of your rides...

Ben

cresent lake

Originally posted by ben View Post
    Snowbikers, show us pics of your rides...

Comment

no pic... try again?

Comment

Just the dreaded red X here too.

Comment

Fixed them....

Comment

Thanks! Those look like a blast, I can see where someone that rides a dirt bike in the summer could transition pretty easily to playing in the snow... how do they do in the powder??

Comment

Originally posted by BCDan View Post
              Thanks! Those look like a blast, I can see where someone that rides a dirt bike in the summer could transition pretty easily to playing in the snow... how do they do in the powder??
              They do pretty darn well. Rode a 2moto equipped Yamaha WR426 in Alpine Wyoming this year. Something you should give a try if you ever get the chance.

Excellent Pics Frank!!!
              Tedd Unlimited - Dealer for Wary Avi Pack, Snowpulse, Klim, Ram Mounts, UTV Tech, UTV Inc, Factory UTV, RZ Mask, Pro Armor, Dragonfire Racing, Aerocharger Turbos, OMF Bead Locks, Heretic Lighting, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, Extreme Metal Products, ZBroz Racing/ARSFX, Pure Polaris, Can-Am parts & accessories, Ski-doo parts & accessories, and expanding.

Tedd Unlimited on Facebook

Comment

Great Pics! That does look like a blast.
                Wes Adams
                Mr.Triple
                Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
                2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
                2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
                2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
                2001 Polaris 500 SP
                ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment

yup i would probably give one a shot....
                  Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Does any one that has one feel like letting me take it for a spin??? I've been thinking about getting a CRF450 come spring so i can get back into bikes this summer and think it would be a the next great toy next snow season
                    Polaris Pro 162" boosted
                    Polaris Pro 155"
                    OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Originally posted by zookiracer View Post
                      Does any one that has one feel like letting me take it for a spin??? I've been thinking about getting a CRF450 come spring so i can get back into bikes this summer and think it would be a the next great toy next snow season
                      Man, are you sure you would know what to do with a snow machine that was so light? : )

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
                        Man, are you sure you would know what to do with a snow machine that was so light? : )
                        BBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA .......

ROFLMAO

Poor Yamaha guy will never catch a break.
                        Tedd Unlimited - Dealer for Wary Avi Pack, Snowpulse, Klim, Ram Mounts, UTV Tech, UTV Inc, Factory UTV, RZ Mask, Pro Armor, Dragonfire Racing, Aerocharger Turbos, OMF Bead Locks, Heretic Lighting, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, Extreme Metal Products, ZBroz Racing/ARSFX, Pure Polaris, Can-Am parts & accessories, Ski-doo parts & accessories, and expanding.

Tedd Unlimited on Facebook

Comment

It's OK, I owe him for a Doo comment he made at the film fest. Something along the lines of "wait....you're telling me that you actually got it running long enough to go for a ride?"

Comment

timberlodge ride

this is some pics from the Timberline lodge run . Race is up coming on the 10th of April . http://picasaweb.google.com/agentfra...imberlineRide# Let me know if this works. or what i am doing wrong .

Comment

You've got a point Ben, If I go the heaviest on snow and the lightest doesn't it balance out or something?

So if you got one of these bikes out in deep wet powder like we used to get and snowmobiles with ave riders are getting stuck would these bikes be able to go at all being so light? And Tedd-whats you thoughts on your ride on one, Is it had to get used to or is it just like riding on the dunes with a bike having the ground move around under you? Does it really kill the power of the bike or are they still plenty peppy? Does it handle the same like pulling the front end up and hows stopping with rear only?
                              Polaris Pro 162" boosted
                              Polaris Pro 155"
                              OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

Working...
                              X