• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polished my pipe.LOL
    Attached Files

Comment

macgyver xp secondary tool?

...nice, you know what they say too chrome, polished and stickers are 10 % HP...
      When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

ya that reminds me.i need a sledspace sticker

Comment

macgyver xp secondary tool?

...that's 20% more HP between the two right there
          When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

cool.

R&R'd the rear suspension and checked the wheel bearings.o man that was fun stuff everybody should do once..LOL

Comment

dont forget the Monster stickers. those add the most. its a known fact moon. lol

Comment

......ok.

Comment

how else does a cat even try to keep up with a doo. its with all them monster stickers they put on them. with out the stickers they wouldnt stand a chance.

Comment

LOL.

took the seal out and repacked jackshaft bearing.thats 2 HP
                    Attached Files

Comment

So the rumors are true then, Burandt really rides a 550 fan and it's just all those Sledneck, Turbo, Monster, 509 and Burandt stickers that do the rest?

You heard it first on Sledspace.com

Comment

Originally posted by FNG View Post
                        So the rumors are true then, Burandt really rides a 550 fan and it's just all those Sledneck, Turbo, Monster, 509 and Burandt stickers that do the rest?

You heard it first on Sledspace.com
                        i was thinking the same thing on all them fancy stickers. without those the slednecks crew would be stuck in the middle of the feild.

Comment

had the grandkid stand on the clutch and got it back together.LOL
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by moon; 10-23-12, 06:46 PM.

Comment

ended up allmost free to see whats inside a xp secondary clutch..bought 4 new bolts and chucked the
                            star bolts.it can be done,but i recommend useing a spring compessor.the end.

Comment

Originally posted by moon View Post
                              ended up allmost free to see whats inside a xp secondary clutch..bought 4 new bolts and chucked the
                              star bolts.it can be done,but i recommend useing a spring compessor.the end.
                              Hey moon, are those bolt heads on the moveable sheave or the stationary?.... Just wondering 'bout clearance on the ever so slightly taller heads. Kind of ran into that when I slightly stripped 1 of my torx heads (not enough mapp gas) LOL

Comment

stationary.ya,i better check clearance when it goes back in.thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X