Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	65700

Click image for larger version

Name:	Summer Fix 003.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	65701

First "nun" replacement, hopefully I do not need to take off any more. I hope with the new nun in place it will show me how straight the existing parts are. They seem to be ok?

i dont know. if it was me trying to get everything set right. i would take her all the way apart to make sure she is set right so you dont have no second guess's while out riding it.

Comment

Use stainless steel bolts not rivets to connect that NUN. If everything lines up then yer good to go, if not, then it's much easier to unbolt it than drill and grind it back off. I have a Skidoo service bulletin on how to do a NUN replacement/front end rebuild on the 04-06 REV series, and I'm sure they have one out on your newer sled, check on Dootalk dot com, somebody over there will have a link for ya.

What kind of carnage caused you to tear the Aluminum like that, end over end roll?

Comment

Originally posted by FNG View Post
        Use stainless steel bolts not rivets to connect that NUN. If everything lines up then yer good to go, if not, then it's much easier to unbolt it than drill and grind it back off. I have a Skidoo service bulletin on how to do a NUN replacement/front end rebuild on the 04-06 REV series, and I'm sure they have one out on your newer sled, check on Dootalk dot com, somebody over there will have a link for ya.

What kind of carnage caused you to tear the Aluminum like that, end over end roll?
        Thank you, found the bolt info. Some of my parts should come in Tuesday.

I hit a rock at Bachelor, only going maybe 10-15 mph, it stopped me quick and went over the bars. Left ski was about 4" further back than the right ski. I think parts were abused before this I had a couple other crashes that shot me over the bars. I think the a-arms are ok, however I may put the 2012 arms on so I can have the 36" front end? mine is 40"

Comment

Originally posted by theregularguy View Post
          i dont know. if it was me trying to get everything set right. i would take her all the way apart to make sure she is set right so you dont have no second guess's while out riding it.
          Things didn't line up so I ordered the E module, took of the old one today! also took of the coolant line I drilled thru

Comment

Summer Project

Been there, swore at that. Get yourself a few set screw stoppers for when your doin a lot of/or just tedious drilling. Nice tool jigs to have in the box. JMHO.
            When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Most of the parts that were removedClick image for larger version

Name:	Summer Fix 003.jpg
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	60095

Comment

Working...
              X