is this an alright deal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, just out of curiosity have you checked eBay yet? They have a "local" classified section now. It may also give you some price comparos.
    When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Ya eBay has nothing... And I had to leave sled it was in rough shape needed new skis and carbites track was starting to crack... Plastic was rough shape.. To much for $4000.00

Comment

Too bad. Something sweet will come along. Plenty-O-time left. He gonna have a hard time gettin 4grand for that thing tho

On the plus side sounds like he left plenty off clues that she really wasn't taken care of. Dodged a bullet.
        Last edited by Greengarage; 07-17-12, 07:08 PM.
        When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Yup but I just bit the bullet and got a mint 2005 summit 151/2 2300 miles on it..
          Hope I didn't go wrong

Comment

cool.
            friend rides a 05 with like 12000 miles on it.it blew a engine around 6000 miles and he did new pistons at 11000.

Comment

Wow hopefully I'll have the same luck.
              Moter looks great it's very clean hope it lasts

Comment

Congratulations! Pics to make us jealous?

Comment

i like you too. lets not tell our peeps about who we talk to so they wont tell us to leave the in crowd. Lol i agree 110 percent on if the sled gets you out to enjoy the fluffy pow and then back. then you are doing it right!

Comment

hopefully she'll treat you good. have you tested comp yet? and yes pics are a BIG plus for us. maybe GG will know what a real sled looks like. Lol

Comment

Compression is at 149 on both sides.. I posted pix in my profile can't get to load in form from my phone.. Is 149 good??

Comment

Working...
                      X