Old Blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Blizzard

Hi guys im new to this forum recently.. I live up in canada and was wondering if anyone could help me out..
    I have a 1980's Ski doo blizzard 7500plus id like to restore and make a long track for powder but not to sure on how to do that Any tips or ideas would be great thanks....

Old Blizzard

Welcome to the forum! Not for sure as I'm not a "ski-doo guy" but IMO it might be cheaper to find a used long track or even a partial trade to include the blizzard. If your dying to keep the doo I'd check tracksusa.com or similar for a rail extension kit and new track. Prolly gonna b spendy, and MIGHT not b avail. for an older model as such. Maybe others can chime in if I'm wrong. Good luck and have fun. Keep us posted if you do the swap. We're all addicted to pics -especially upgrades ect. !!
    When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

you need to look up lshobi on here. i think thats how spell his name on here. you can also look him up on youtube. he is the builder on the 540 elan.

Comment

Old Blizzard

^^^good call Nick. I forgot 'bout him...at least he could point you in the right direction if plausible.
        When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Wait Steve you say I had a good thought? My wife always tells me differently. Shhh don't tell her this. Haha

Comment

Working...
          X