Polaris pro hood pin kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris pro hood pin kit

This is a hood removal kit by most wanted performance saves so much time and frustration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nn5VmYbSF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Your second post, really?

'13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Comment

Just goes to show there is a better mouse trap. Good idea.

Comment

In his previous post he said he was here to help so I shot if a question about my Pro. Now I see he posted another sales pitch and didn't give me his .02. I think people like this can be like a cancer to a forum. I hope he can get himself to stop selling and just get into what this forum is really about.
        11 Pro 800 155
        03 Summit 550 fan
        08/10 Dragon 800 155 FOR SALE
        01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
        well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
        worn out, and loudly proclaiming
        WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

Had a gut feeling, still I think we should give him some time... Sure would be nice to have some fellas on here from that area who are willing to contribute.

Kilroy
          '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X