Turbo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Build

Started it last night. Here a few before.
    Attached Files
    11 Pro 800 155
    03 Summit 550 fan
    08/10 Dragon 800 155 FOR SALE
    01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
    well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
    worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0827.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	59420Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	59421...........................Here are a few more. If I can get feeling a little better I will finish it today.
    11 Pro 800 155
    03 Summit 550 fan
    01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
    well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
    WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

Nice! Not for the faint of heart, I'm thinking. You planning to carry a defibrillator so when you give yourself a heart attack, we can get you jump started again?

Looks like SERIOUS HP to me!! Thanks for posting, it's always great to watch a work in progress!!

Comment

Funny you say that. I was thinking last night while I was doing this. "why am I doing this? I can already scare myself the way it is. Hmm just stupid man thing I guess" end of thought. Now where is that wrench?
        11 Pro 800 155
        03 Summit 550 fan
        01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

any new progress? i would like to see it in action man!

Comment

It was awesome ride. I got it all tuned in then took it off. The thing I didn't like was that if you shut it down too fast it was a major ordeal. I miss it badly.
            11 Pro 800 155
            03 Summit 550 fan
            01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

that sux man. i was hoping to see it run longer then that. turbo's are sick!! i love the sound they make. i always thought you gotta let them run for a min after you ride it so the snail could cool off? is that right?

Comment

always should let a turbo cool. the problem is when you wear a tether and fall off. if you shut it down too soon it floods your sled like you have never seen before.
                11 Pro 800 155
                03 Summit 550 fan
                01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

So your saying it would be fine if you just stopped falling off???
                  Polaris Pro 162" boosted
                  Polaris Pro 155"
                  OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Comment

you are a funny guy.
                    11 Pro 800 155
                    03 Summit 550 fan
                    01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zookiracer View Post
                      So your saying it would be fine if you just stopped falling off???
                      you havent seen me ride. i like to fall off when carvin. its fun when my light rear almost cant bring the sled back. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X