Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Rogue Valley have a 07-09 M8 I can take a look at there wireing harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Rogue Valley have a 07-09 M8 I can take a look at there wireing harness

So I replaced my engine with a08 firecat engine. Everything is the same but the one mounting bolt which I took off of my old engine and replaced. Engine started easy and runs good but is throwing a 7 code saying that the there is a short or open circuit in the throttle. This didn't happen before and was wondering if I missed plugging in something or if it just needs a ecu reflash. So hoping I can take 5-10 minutes of someones time to take a look at their wiring harness.
    Thanks in advance.
    craterlandscape.com

Check for too much or not enough slack in the throttle cable.
    One wicked Yamaha with a whistle

Comment

I have a shop manual that includes that sled. Wiring diagrams and all I believe. Alas, no M in the garage. I Could provide scans ect. if needed.
      When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoboner View Post
        Check for too much or not enough slack in the throttle cable.
        Doesn't feel any different than before it broke. I will fiddle with it more later today and see if that works. Thanks for the idea.
        craterlandscape.com

Comment

It doesn't take much. Check the TPS for alignment.
          One wicked Yamaha with a whistle

Comment

Isn't the TPS "sealed"? -(non adjustable)
            When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Comment

Done, Need snow have to ride. NOW NOW NOW, Summer coming soon need Snow!
              craterlandscape.com

Comment

Working...
              X