whats new for 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats new for 09

dealer show is at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone had any early news of whats coming out? would always like to see more hp and less weight. thats my story and i'm sticking to it!

RE: whats new for 09

Originally posted by 89sandman
    dealer show is at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone had any early news of whats coming out? would always like to see more hp and less weight. thats my story and i'm sticking to it!
    Not sure for Cat. I think the info gets realeased March 4th or 5th. I will post it all as soon as it is available.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by ben
      Originally posted by 89sandman
      Not sure for Cat. I think the info gets realeased March 4th or 5th. I will post it all as soon as it is available.

Ben
      Cat has all there new sleds on their web site. Looks BAD AZZ!!!
      http://www.arctic-cat.com/snow/showroom.asp[/url]
      "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

Comment

From what ive read and heard look like they will be lighter this year. Different reverse system, and different track. Think there are a few other things, nothing too major that I know of for 09'. I dont really like the graphics myself, kinda was expecting more from the M series...what do you guys think??
        92\' F250, Pioneer Sound system, Ramesy 8000lbs winch
        New Sled on the way

Comment

Working...
        X