Paulina Track + jpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulina Track + jpg

Went out at Paulina last weekend, bright, sunny, beautiful. A perfect ride. Here is the track + jpg in case anyone is interested.
    Anyone have a track from Crane Prairie to Manelys?
    Attached Files

RE: Paulina Track + jpg

Originally posted by chuckkiiee
    Went out at Paulina last weekend, bright, sunny, beautiful. A perfect ride. Here is the track + jpg in case anyone is interested.
    Anyone have a track from Crane Prairie to Manelys?
    Thanks for posting this. Was thinking about heading down there this week. How's the coverage? It doesn't look like you hit the Roller Coaster. Any idea on how it looks?

Ben

Comment

Did you make it down there?
      I havta work----crap. In Everett Wa this week.
      In Going to come down and try to ride from Burgess Road/Century drive intersection to Manly's and back this weekend. Still looking for a GPS track if anyone has one. Otherwise, maybe I'll post one nest week!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkiiee
        Did you make it down there?
        I havta work----crap. In Everett Wa this week.
        In Going to come down and try to ride from Burgess Road/Century drive intersection to Manly's and back this weekend. Still looking for a GPS track if anyone has one. Otherwise, maybe I'll post one nest week!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!
        I have not gon yet, maybe later this week. If you can get a track to Manly's & back that would be cool.

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X