New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum

There was enough discussion around GPS's, I thought we would try out a Navigation forum. Use this forum to talk about GPS units, share data and maps, etc.

Ben

RE: New Forum

I thought this navigation forum would be a good place to start the Alticity DVD giveaway.

The first person to respond to this post gets an Alticity 6 DVD. Once verified/awarded you just need to PM or email me your mailing address and I'll ship it out to you.

RULES:
    1) This giveaway is only good for members who have registered prior to the timestamp on this post. Don't worry, you will have more chances to win so register up and tell your friends.

2) If you have won anything in the last 30 days from H2Oregon you are not eligible. Since this is the first one it really does not apply, I just want the rules to be consistent.

3) If you know me personally (vv, cb, or anyone related to them) I am sorry you are not eligible.

4) Not required but suggested - I would like the winner to post a short review once they have chance to watch it.

OK - Let's see who wins round 1.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by ben
      I thought this navigation forum would be a good place to start the Alticity DVD giveaway.

The first person to respond to this post gets an Alticity 6 DVD. Once verified/awarded you just need to PM or email me your mailing address and I'll ship it out to you.

RULES:
      1) This giveaway is only good for members who have registered prior to the timestamp on this post. Don't worry, you will have more chances to win so register up and tell your friends.

2) If you have won anything in the last 30 days from H2Oregon you are not eligible. Since this is the first one it really does not apply, I just want the rules to be consistent.

3) If you know me personally (vv, cb, or anyone related to them) I am sorry you are not eligible.

4) Not required but suggested - I would like the winner to post a short review once they have chance to watch it.

OK - Let's see who wins round 1.

Ben
      Well Am I first?
      2008 800 Summit XP X 154
      2010 800 Summit XRS 154

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlehead
        Well Am I first?
        WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Turtlehead gets the Alticity 6 DVD. PM me your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail to you ASAP.

Thanks Turtelhead, and eveyone else, for joining H2Oregon.

We have a few more to give away, I'll be posting details soon.

Keep checking back and spreading the word.

Ben

Comment

**** that sucks... i missed the give away... and on a thread that I recommended.. ha ah oh well there will be more.....but awesome idea for a new section of the forum.. should come in to some good use...

oh and congrats turtlehead
          Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
            **** that sucks... i missed the give away... and on a thread that I recommended.. ha ah oh well there will be more.....but awesome idea for a new section of the forum.. should come in to some good use...
            oh and congrats turtlehead
            There will be more chances to get some cool stuff. I made sure there was nobody online when I posted, or at least when I started writing the message.

Besides, Turtlehead is stuck in Miami - Now he can have something to watch to get him stoked for when he gets back to Oregon.

You've got the real thing : ).

Ben

Comment

ahh well said.. I do have snow and a ton of it... ha ha i know there will be more i was just giving you a hard time..
              Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Thanks, the only thing I watch now is tripcheck, And it seems to get my heart racing. Unbelievable the amount of snow you are getting. I cant wait to get back and tear up some of that snow.
                I'm actually looking at flights for this weekend.
                2008 800 Summit XP X 154
                2010 800 Summit XRS 154

Comment

Such a forum would be definitely of use. I'm new to navigators and I'm still using one on the phone and planning to by one for my car.
                  It would also be great to discuss issues, share maps, etc. Looking forward to registering there!

Comment

Working...
                  X