I'm here and back...

Leave a comment:

• twostroke
    replied
    What’s up?

Leave a comment:

• Ford428CJ
    replied
    It’s very cool!!! I hope that more people start posting here soon. I’ll do my part to promote it

Leave a comment:

• zookiracer
    replied
    Great to see some familiar names popping back up! I've met a lot of great people from the old Forum and has some great rides/made some good memories with them. I got out of sledding for awhile but this could be just what I need to bring the excitement back!

Leave a comment:

• Batz
    replied
    Thank you, Ben! I’m looking forward to reading the new contents.

Leave a comment:

• BCDan
    replied
    Good luck with the re-introduction! I know a lot of other sled forums have gone by the wayside because of lack of participation as folks left for other means, so I'm glad to see Sledspace resurrected!

Hey, Kilroy, glad to see you posting! I hope things are going PEACHY down there in Reno!

Leave a comment:

• theregularguy
    replied
    Super excited to have sledspace back! Hoping to ride with a few of you guys this winter since I got a new ride!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ford428CJ
    replied
    Thanks Ben! This place has always been my fav and I’m sure it will catch on! Good to see you Kilroy! It’s been awhile

Leave a comment:

• Kilroy
    replied
    Going through the 28 pages of the 'ole intro thread from back in '08. Kinda nostalgic.

BCDan, Ford428, Freak, Batz, movin, Tedd, and the rest. Great times with those folks. And SledFilm. I'd come up for another in the future! I hope they are all coming back online.

Kilroy / Pete

Leave a comment:

• Kilroy
    replied
    "Its Alive!"

Greetings Ben, glad you're reviving it from the ashes. I've moved to Reno, but still have snowmobiling in my blood - and even have some original SS stickers stuck about here & there. Was just in Bend for my wife's 30yr HS reunion from 'Mt. View' a few weeks ago. I hope you get some of your charter members back online here. They were a good group of folks...

I'll help pass the word.

Leave a comment:

• ben
    started a topic Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

For those of you checking out the site after its deep sleep, welcome back!

Check out the features and post up anything that seems like it isn't working correctly.

Also, play around with the different styles (bottom left corner) and see if there is a look and feel that suits you better.
Working...
X