Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C.O. Storm Watch - 3/13/08

ITS SNOWING

About 6" in the last 24 hours. It looks like they are calling for up to 12-24 of new this weekend.

Ben

RE: C.O. Storm Watch - 3/13/08

Wheres this at...havent seen any new snow at all here. Was up at the sno-park today and only like an inch of new????
    92\' F250, Pioneer Sound system, Ramesy 8000lbs winch
    New Sled on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Mt_Man
      Wheres this at...havent seen any new snow at all here. Was up at the sno-park today and only like an inch of new????
      Mt. Bachelor:
      Overnight Snowfall (3PM-5AM) 2"
      Today's Snowfall (5AM-3PM) 4"

Hoodoo is also reporting 6" of new.

Ben

Comment

Over here in Eastern Oregon (Tollgate) we have at least 8" right now and still snowing!!!
        I'm starting to not feel to well, I might have to call in sick tomorrow..... cough... sniff.... lol I wish!!! My boss knows me to well.
        Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Another 4-5" over night at Bachelor, 7" at Hoodoo.

A skiff in Bend, the snow level is low.

Ben

Comment

YAHHHHOOOOOWWEEEEEEE!! We are finally going to get out this weekend and I am sooooo excited that there will be some fresh pow! I am sportin' the biggest grin right now................
            www.TeddUnlimited.com
            www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

oh yeah fresh pow pow... we are heading up to hoodoo on sunday.. cant wait.. let it continue to snow...i wouldnt mind riding until June.. ha ha
              Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Heading out right now to either Three Creeks or Newberry. Will let you know how it looks tonight.

Ben

Comment

you suck!!!
                  wish I could be heading out right now..

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
                    you suck!!!
                    wish I could be heading out right now..
                    Yea same here. I had both of my boss's in my office this morning and it's lunch time and now I'm busy this afternoon because of them. I think they saw the snow in the mountians this morning. Darn it!
                    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Ben, let me know if you ride 3 Creeks. I can't decide if we should just stop at HooDoo or drive the extra distance to 3 Creeks.

J-Rad, we are riding on Sunday too. We should try to hook up and say hello, face-to-face!

White F350 Crew-cab, Sled-deck, two 800 Edge RMKs. See Tedd's post under "show us your ride"...or whatever that thread is called. LOL!
                      www.TeddUnlimited.com
                      www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

Originally posted by Oregongirl
                        Ben, let me know if you ride 3 Creeks. I can't decide if we should just stop at HooDoo or drive the extra distance to 3 Creeks.

J-Rad, we are riding on Sunday too. We should try to hook up and say hello, face-to-face!

White F350 Crew-cab, Sled-deck, two 800 Edge RMKs. See Tedd's post under "show us your ride"...or whatever that thread is called. LOL!
                        And if you were sporting H2Oregon stickers you guys would be easy to find. : )

Ben

Comment

**** I really need to send you that envelope

Comment

Originally posted by Oregongirl

Rode Three Creeks - It was awesome. They have about a foot of new and it was dumping HARD when we left, covering tracks type of dump. There isn't quite as much right at the sno-park, but it gets deeper quickly as you go up. We had a good time messing around for a few hours - and did not see anyone else out on the snow.

Ben

Comment

If anyone is interested I just drove through to KF from Med and chatted with friends loading up out there at the snow park on Dead Indian. They road Four mile and theres a foot of new nice snow in the higher country around LOW There was even freshly groomed trails, the trails getting out of the lots will be rough by noon but the farther out you get the better they are.
                              Try heading south for a change you might get a pleasant surprise.
                              Lead Follow or get the ---- out of the way!
                              When in doubt Pin it !

Comment

Working...
                              X