What do you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do

Just courious what everyone does for a living and how old you are. Im 22yrs old and work at Les Schwab....
    92\' F250, Pioneer Sound system, Ramesy 8000lbs winch
    New Sled on the way

RE: What do you do

I am old enough to be your mother (46)!! I work in accounting at Boise Cascade. I am also the secretary of our local snowmobile club and keep our website up. Good thing I like to stay busy!
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

I'm 29 and holding, been doing that now for about 14 years now. I'm a Full charge bookkeeper for a beekeeper. I tell everyone my co-workers are bees and I hate seeing them mad at work.
      Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

I'm 33 and I'm in the Air Force (Oregon Air National Guard). I turn wrenches on jet engines all day for the F-15's & start systems......
        Wes Adams
        Mr.Triple
        Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
        2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
        2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
        2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
        2001 Polaris 500 SP
        ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Comment

For a paycheck, I work as a pricing analyst for a global software company for about 35 hours a week. 24/7 I am a Mom. For another few hours a week, I'm a SAWS Rep and *try* to stay on top of, or figure out, land issues in OR.

OH, and I am happy to be 40!
          www.TeddUnlimited.com
          www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

I am 47, Work hard and play hard. My day at the shop I own usually ends at about 7PM making a night life challenging. Now and then I take a day for grooming or other things. Auto repair gives me that flexibility!
            Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
            and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Service Manager for a Fire Apparatus Dealership and Service Center. 32 and Oregongirl's better half. In my spare time (what the heck is that)I am the Oregon Director for SAWS. And if your interested, we NEED HELP watching all of the national forests in Oregon.
              Tedd Unlimited - Dealer for Wary Avi Pack, Snowpulse, Klim, Ram Mounts, UTV Tech, UTV Inc, Factory UTV, RZ Mask, Pro Armor, Dragonfire Racing, Aerocharger Turbos, OMF Bead Locks, Heretic Lighting, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, Extreme Metal Products, ZBroz Racing/ARSFX, Pure Polaris, Can-Am parts & accessories, Ski-doo parts & accessories, and expanding.

Tedd Unlimited on Facebook

Comment

i am 26 and i am assistant yard supervisor and assistant dispatcher for Parr Lumber....i love my job... cant wait for the housing and lumber market to pick back up though...

on a side note Mt_Man what Schwab do you work at... i married into a Schwab family almost all of my wife's side works at a schwab...
                Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
                  i am 26 and i am assistant yard supervisor and assistant dispatcher for Parr Lumber....i love my job... cant wait for the housing and lumber market to pick back up though...

on a side note Mt_Man what Schwab do you work at... i married into a Schwab family almost all of my wife's side works at a schwab...

I work at the one on the south end of Bend. Seems to be a pretty good company to work for.

I keep getting this feeling Im the youngest guy on this forum....LOL
                  New Sled on the way

Comment

You have the best hand in that card game!
                    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
                    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mt_Man
                      I was worried I would be the "old lady" of the group....but it is a good thing to have a large range of ages and experiences. Some of you 'young uns" have much more snowmobiling experience that me and I can learn from you and enjoy your perspective. Celebrate the differences!!
                      When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowlover
                        Originally posted by Mt_Man
                        I was worried I would be the "old lady" of the group....but it is a good thing to have a large range of ages and experiences. Some of you 'young uns" have much more snowmobiling experience that me and I can learn from you and enjoy your perspective. Celebrate the differences!!

I would agree. I love having such diversity. It opens the subject up to a much broader spectrum. I always want to here what older ones have to say as well as the younger ones.
                        New Sled on the way

Comment

Hi Everyone

I am 23 and between senior years in college working towards a degree in Civil Engineering (yes, it is going to take two of them). At the moment though I am at home building a house for my parents with my Grandfather. He is a small contractor that wanted to retire and wanted his last project to be for my mother. I was getting burned out at school so I am at home helping Grandpa.
                          02 RMK 800 159
                          03 RMK 700 144

Comment

what school do y ou go to for civil engineering?
                            my step brother is graduating from OSU in June with his degree is civil engineering and construction management I think...
                            Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Well I'm 55 years young and live in Cottage Grove. I've been snowmobiling for a number of years. I bought a cabin on Crescent Creek (at Crescent Lake Junction) in the mid 80's and needed a way to drive in during the winter so we bought a pair of Artic Cats. After that I was hooked. The sled's just kept getting bigger and more expensive, but you have to love the sport to stay in it. I'm in the wood laminated beam business selling beams to Weyerhaeuser, Boise Cascade and the Parr yards to name just a few. My wife works at Odell Sportsman Center on the weekends so were almost always at the cabin.

Comment

Working...
                              X