• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many miles a season?

Just out of curiosity........

How many miles a season do you ride?

Ben

RE: How many miles a season?

Well as of today I have put on just shy of a 1000 miles. Generally you put about this much on with the season that we have had in the past and that Tollgate area shuts down April 1st leaving us to travel to snowmobile and with the price of gas now, hmm.. it's going to be hard. But I'm riding this weekend.
    Sorry Tedd, but I bet Oergongirl may have a bit more than you (Ladies ride)?
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

Originally posted by foxyrmk

What did we ride that Saturday, Foxy?? 20 miles...if that! Tedd rode 100 miles that same day. It just felt like we rode 100!!
      www.TeddUnlimited.com
      www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

Originally posted by Oregongirl
        Originally posted by foxyrmk

What did we ride that Saturday, Foxy?? 20 miles...if that! Tedd rode 100 miles that same day. It just felt like we rode 100!!
        Yeah.... I believe that's what we rode. I do know it was more than Friday. And it did feel like we rode hard for all the stucks we had. lol I think the camera man was stuck more than us.
        Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Comment

How many miles a season?

I usually ride about 600 miles a season. I dont ride near enough as I would like. Just not enough sundays.
          02 RMK 800 159
          03 RMK 700 144

Comment

How many miles a season?

Ben didn't say how many he gets to ride. You can start a thread and still share. Actually I was just curious to know how much you ride.
            02 RMK 800 159
            03 RMK 700 144

Comment

I haven't been keeping count but I have probably ridden more this season than ever before. I think I am around 500-600 miles so far this year and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I think other years I have rode between 300-400 miles in a season.
              When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

i try to get at least 2,000 miles. like to ride every weekend all year long, be it atv's or snowmobiles. keeps me in great shape and out of trouble has been a short season this year, am at 1,400 miles, will be doing my best to get 2,000...

Comment

I get in about 1200 miles, I am on track for that this year.

I Groom about 500 miles a year and so far this year I also removed 22 trees this year to keep the trails open.

Comment

500 miles..average speed of 3.5 mph thats about 143 hours..average speed on sled maybe 35mph..thats about 5000 miles and is on the conservative side..Thank you!!
                    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
                    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Last few years have only been around 200 this year is shaping up to be around 1500. bought a new sled in Feb and already have 670 miles on it. Went out this morning and put 70 on before I had to be back to work at 1030. Weather this weekend is perfect and fresh snow. Probably put on 2-300 this spring break.
                      All I can say is run it hard till there ain't no mo snow.
                      craterlandscape.com

Comment

1000 miles

Comment

Working...
                        X