INCONCEIVABLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

I can't believe we are in March and no one has a story worse than flipping a sleigh or falling in a tree well....other than Smashcat who had a great story including a picture....is there no one else who will fess up or tattle???

Help us beginners not feel so stupid when we do dumb stuff by letting us know as we get better as snowmobiling we will be doing even dumber stuff!!
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

RE: INCONCEIVABLE!!!

Well....Nawhh
    You! That kind of information..the implications...Thats soo risky! The embarrassment at just the right moment..And something this big!! Oh man..no..you might be looking for volunteers at the next trails day and I would have to ?? or you would tell..hm hm Jumping off the top of Pelican in the dark is a rush but this would be sensless!
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Well, I was hoping someone else would respond to this.

What implications are you refering too? Are you possibly saying that if your wife knew what you do on your sled you could be in deep doo doo? Or is the level of stupidity so great that it would surpass everyone else in the world??

I have been at the top of Pelican a few times and looked over the edge. I don't think I will ever go down that (but you never know). Maybe in the dark it is easier????
      When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

What implications? you mean tell you a list of all my vulnerabilities? Full throttle off the top of pelican in the dark is a rush..your headlight stabbing nothing but blackness until far below the tops of tall trees come into view..real fun! How about a little story to fess up to?
        Lane from Snowest was here with his big camera and the constant threat of pictures in a magazine..you could be superman or superdud!
        I was leading north of here and went out a ridge that few followed, It was a series of wind rips 6 foot high and 6 foot peak to peak..jumping them and blasting through the top 2 feet snow flying everywhere..about the tenth one I hit a buried log! I landed in the bottom upside down, I jumped up immediately , righted and restarted because Lane was coming and I didn't that picture!! I realized I was hurt and rode back down real careful..I had 3 broken ribs, the middle one clear loose. Lane let me ride his new dragon and I couldn't even cut loose, it hurt so bad. They all healed into lumpy ribs just fine!

Comment

Hope I got the right pictures this time! One is our groomer chairman actually listening as opposed to talking! with Lane at a location called sandridge, the other is lane's dragon.[attachment=139][attachment=141]
          Attached Files

Comment

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

2nd weekend of February, I clipped a rock with the right ski. Well.... the real story is a I stuffed the right ski under it. It had been windy and reshaped the whole bit. I had been there the weekend before and everything was good. Anyway, hollowed out in front of the rock and I punched right through. Found the upper radius rod 16 or so feet from the sled. Ski and trailing arm stuffed in rear suspension. It even hit the bottom of the tub hard enough to dent the silencer.

Last year was the best though. Long climb up a hill, and after crossing logging road I cleared the bank.... only to hang my ski over a tree branch I couldn't get through. Bumper was about a foot off the snow.
            02 RMK 800 159
            03 RMK 700 144

Comment

That would be a picture to be proud of..do you have one?

Comment

Working...
              X