change in my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change in my life

well i dont know exactly where to post this but i figured this was as good as any.. (ben you can move it if you want)

anyways i wanted to let every one know that my wife and I just found out that we are going to start a new chapter in our lives.. we are goign to have our first baby. i am so stoked... and nervous all at the same time... it weird i am already looking for a mini sled to put the new addition on.. ha ha..

just needed to get the news out there... if you have any tips or thoughts on having a new baby or all that stuff feel free to let me hear it...
    Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

RE: change in my life

Originally posted by J-Rad
    well i dont know exactly where to post this but i figured this was as good as any.. (ben you can move it if you want)

anyways i wanted to let every one know that my wife and I just found out that we are going to start a new chapter in our lives.. we are goign to have our first baby. i am so stoked... and nervous all at the same time... it weird i am already looking for a mini sled to put the new addition on.. ha ha..

just needed to get the news out there... if you have any tips or thoughts on having a new baby or all that stuff feel free to let me hear it...
    Congrats J-Rad! There is nothing like being a daddy! You're gonna love it.
    My wife and I had our first together the 7th of January (a little girl named Gracie Irene)
    I have a 10 year old girl from my first marrige, (Makaila Anne) and she loves the snow!

Once again, congrats on the great news and good luck!

P.S. I have a whole lot of girls stuff if you end up with one! HaHa
    "IF YOUR GONNA BE STUPID, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH!"

07' M-1K. Speedwerx pipe, y-pipe and can. SLP intake, Power Commander V programed by Eric at the Racing station, VForce 3 reeds, 4-post primary clutch w/a billet spider (bulletproof) and lots of venting.

Comment

Congrats J-Rad. Enjoy it as they grow up fast!!
      92\' F250, Pioneer Sound system, Ramesy 8000lbs winch
      New Sled on the way

Comment

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Congrats

Ben

Comment

Congratulations...that is great news!!
          When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

Comment

thanks everyone... i love the support that places like this can offer...

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

congrats!! Be easy with mama sleddin! Take her home early if she gets to tired..and she looks better than ever packin the new addition..awesome!!
              Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
              and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

yeah ..... all i can say is that i am glad that she is carrying the youngen rather than me.... the stuff she is going through i dont think I could handle it.. ha ha... feeling sick all the time and all that jazz.. def a champ in my opinion

as far as sledding as soon as we found out she was preggers she opted just to stay off a sled to be safe than sorry...
                she is not liking that part at all... but i get to still ride all the time.. :}

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
                  yeah ..... all i can say is that i am glad that she is carrying the youngen rather than me.... the stuff she is going through i dont think I could handle it.. ha ha... feeling sick all the time and all that jazz.. def a champ in my opinion

as far as sledding as soon as we found out she was preggers she opted just to stay off a sled to be safe than sorry...
                  she is not liking that part at all... but i get to still ride all the time.. :}
                  Congrats! This is GREAT news! Please be sure to keep us informed as things progress. As for the opting out of sledding for a while.....well, it will still be there when she is good to go again! It happens though....missing part or all of a season because of the children, this is only the first stop. I was just lamenting the lack of sledding that I've done this season (only some of it child related) to my girls on Ladies Ride, and they were good to remind me.....time with our children is fleeting. I know that, of course, but it's always good to be reminded. Time will pass like you have never experienced before. Kids just speed it UP! Enjoy the TRIP!
                  www.TeddUnlimited.com
                  www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

Working...
                  X