pics from the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics from the weekend

we road up apple creek, love going up there because nobody else does. no groomer, no trail markers! get to see places in the winter no one else might ever have. the first pic is at the summit of apple cr. the second is the information board at the hemlock lake campground, the last is what happens when you jump off the top off the information board looks like the mound is 4 feet wide but was only about 10 inches. was a little climb to get up there without falling!!!!
    Attached Files

RE: pics from the weekend

Originally posted by 89sandman
    we road up apple creek, love going up there because nobody else does. no groomer, no trail markers! get to see places in the winter no one else might ever have. the first pic is at the summit of apple cr. the second is the information board at the hemlock lake campground, the last is what happens when you jump off the top off the information board looks like the mound is 4 feet wide but was only about 10 inches. was a little climb to get up there without falling!!!!
    Love the pix, thanks for sharing!

Ben

Comment

yeah def cool pics... i have been that deep in powder before just from jumping off my sled to dig my a$$ out..
      Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

Everyone like's to see pic's.

I am with you I like the uncut areas where no one wants to go!

Originally posted by 89sandman

Comment

Working...
        X