Summertime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summertime

Although I am not looking forward to summer, I have been thinking of ideas for summer events for our club. Do any of the other clubs do any summer events or do you just hang it up until the snow flies again?

Do you think summer events work?? Do you think it keeps the group cohesive?

I was thinking more of community service things like a blood drive or having a team to walk in the American Diabetes Association's Walk for America. But maybe even a BBQ or a camping trip might work.

I am really interested in input on this....if this was your club, would you participate in summer events?
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

RE: Summertime

Here's my dirty little secret...I'm not a member of a club (yet). However, I think a summer time event would be a great idea for keeping the members connected during the off season. I LOVE to camp, so a group camp-out is always a good idea in my book. I rented the group camp at Paulina for my 40th birthday last year. It's a GREAT site and it's cool to see the area without snow! Just an idea.

The idea of a community service event is good too. How about participating in your local summer festival...the parade (I'd love to see a snowmobile club, with their sleds, in a PARADE!!) Anything to raise awareness and that helps eliminate the misconceptions that people may have about snowmobiling.
    www.TeddUnlimited.com
    www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

Thanks for the input....anyone else....

Comment

Might try a fishing trip, or hike. Any thing to get people outside. I love to geocache in the summer time. Great way to get groups of people together and have a fun filled day. Hope this helps.
        92\' F250, Pioneer Sound system, Ramesy 8000lbs winch
        New Sled on the way

Comment

Thanks....any idea is great. The problem lies in picking the best one for a large group and having the manpower to put it on!

Comment

Working...
          X