new section idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new section idea

hey so i was browsing some other forums.. and I realized that this one doesnt have an off topis forum or a just general or a fouled plug or you get the idea.... what do you think??n just a thought
    Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

RE: new section idea

What a coincidence! My spark plug fouled on the last ride. It was warmer weather, plug color brown, wet but no deposits. The new pick-up coil put on on the trail to get home seemed to be working fine. Found chunks of piston fouling plug..mounting points for brackets must not be the same between motors. Hope to have it back together for this weekend. Especially since the primary clutch just cracked on the other one!
    Or sell it all and start over..Would the new big block XP ot the FST 144 be better at 5000 feet to 9000 feet?
    I have all the parts for the piston project so there we go for now, but the question remains, which new one?
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rad
      hey so i was browsing some other forums.. and I realized that this one doesnt have an off topis forum or a just general or a fouled plug or you get the idea.... what do you think??n just a thought
      I have been thinking about this. My concern is that this fills up with a lot of politics talk in an election year. Would we be willing to have a politics free off-topic forum?

Ben

Comment

I think staying off politics will be a challenge. I wouldn't mind seeing a fouled-plug section, but I rarely even visit the one on SW anymore. I find it's just a bunch of testoterone, bashing, and you-tube links. Waste of server space, if you ask me. Now that I think about it...I'm here for the snow, sled, and riding discussions.
        www.TeddUnlimited.com
        www.Facebook.com/TeddUnlimited.com

Comment

i am too... but always kinda good to have an off topic section... trust me usually stay as far away fom politics as i can
          Take me to where the white stuff is!!!!

YOU MUCH ALWAYS PUSH THE LIMITS, BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER FAIL YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Comment

There are things such as pattern failures that are good to identify. Those that might be brand loyal may bash or feel targeted. Lighthearted fun can get out of hand. It could anywhere any way, try it. Not being brand loyal I have rode the MC 1000, the 144 FST and the Dragon, and the new XP. All the other forums get spirited discussions, when looking at these subjects, often off subject because of brand loyalty. When a problem is identified as a pattern failure it can get rode to death..look at the first year FST. Polls and legal suits came from other sites..that dosn't need to come from a regional smaller friendlier forum like this.
            Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
            and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Comment

Working...
            X