Mt. Bailey $3000 Poker Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt. Bailey $3000 Poker Run

The Rogue Snowmobilers will be hosting their annual Mt. Bailey $3000 Poker Run on Saturday, February 16th at the Diamond Lake Lodge. Come on up for your chance to win your share of the $3000 prize money. We also will have $750 in door prizes for those of us that are unlucky at poker!! See the attached poster for more information.

If you are looking for a place to stay the night, I would suggenst you try the Lemolo Lake Lodge or the motel at the intersection of 97 and 138 which are very close. Last I heard, Diamond Lake Lodge was sold out although they could have last minute cancellations. Diamond Lake also has quite a bit of room for motor home parking.
    Attached Files
    When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.

Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.

RE: Mt. Bailey $3000 Poker Run

Originally posted by Snowlover
    The Rogue Snowmobilers will be hosting their annual Mt. Bailey $3000 Poker Run on Saturday, February 16th at the Diamond Lake Lodge. Come on up for your chance to win your share of the $3000 prize money. We also will have $750 in door prizes for those of us that are unlucky at poker!! See the attached poster for more information.

If you are looking for a place to stay the night, I would suggenst you try the Lemolo Lake Lodge or the motel at the intersection of 97 and 138 which are very close. Last I heard, Diamond Lake Lodge was sold out although they could have last minute cancellations. Diamond Lake also has quite a bit of room for motor home parking.
    Good Luck everyone and enjoy the ride! don't forget the photos!
    \"Clean Mountain Surfing in Sumpter, Oregon!\"

Comment

Thanks! It is always a good time. I have volunteered to work the event every year and we always have really positive comments about it from everyone. Last year we were a little lacking in the snow department and had to change the course a little, but no such problem this year!!

Comment

Just a reminder that the Mt. Bailey Poker Run is this Saturday, February 16th at Diamond Lake. The forecast is very promising with mostly sunny and a high of 45 degrees. Should be a very pleasant day!!

Comment

Working...
        X