Thread: MotoTrax Q&A

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default MotoTrax Q&A

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny and I work for MotoTrax. The 2016-17 snowbiking season is fast approching and we are more excited then ever! It has been an exciting year for us as we have launched our new line of kits: Trax.Enduro, Trax.Mountain, and Trax.Motocross. We are rolling into the upcoming season strong and we have an ever growing group of very satisfied customers.

I am sure that many of you have questions about our company and kits since we are still relatively new to the market. This thread is being made so that I can answer those questions. I will be monitoring it closely so I can reply to as many of you as possible. I will do my best to respond to all questions but I may miss a few so feel free to ask a question more than once if it has not been answered yet. Also, I will try to be as frank and honest as possible, but keep in mind that we are functioning in a very competitive industry right now so there will be some information that I cannot share for business reasons. Lastly, I am here to answer questions about our company and product, not put down or insult any of our competitors. Please be kind and respectful to everyone.

With all of that said, lets get this Q&A Started!
    What are your questions?

Like(s)
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Uh, yea - I have a question sir!

First, welcome to our sweet community called Sledspace.

Second, when are you going to swing on out here to Southern Oregon so we can demo one of these puppies? Inquiring minds want to know!
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    Uh, yea - I have a question sir!

First, welcome to our sweet community called Sledspace.

Second, when are you going to swing on out here to Southern Oregon so we can demo one of these puppies? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Hey! Where in Southern Oregon are you located? We have a couple demo fleets that will be traveling around this winter. We are going to start planning our schedule soon and we can use all the input on locations we can get!

Like(s)
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

I'm in Klamath Falls, but there is also a big contingent of riders up in Bend. Would love to demo one!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We will definitely try to get a demo scheduled for that area. We also have a dealer in Bend, Pro Caliber, that may also offer demo rides!

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

All the real riders ride the Diamond Lake area

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Diamond Lake, North of Spokane?

Like(s)
    Liked 63 Times in 53 Posts

I'm sure Sandman means Diamond Lake, south/central Oregon

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hey Moto Trax ... Is it true that you will have a fleet of demo bikes at the OSSA Convention in La Pine, Oregon in January 11 through the 15th ???

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes we will be there!

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oregonizm View Post
    Hey Moto Trax ... Is it true that you will have a fleet of demo bikes at the OSSA Convention in La Pine, Oregon in January 11 through the 15th ???
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoTrax View Post
    Yes we will be there!
    My wife and I, and a couple friends, got the opportunity to ride the MotoTrax demo bikes this past Friday at the Ten Mile Sno Park as part of the OSSA Convention. First off, I would to THANK the MotoTrax crew for their hospitality and allowing us to ride their demo bikes. They were a LOT of fun!

After a short learning curve on leaning and trusting the ski to hold your line.. We had an absolute BLAST on the demo bikes ripping around the Paulina Lake area! I look forward to adding a couple of sno bikes to our toy collection as soon as I can trim a little dead weight out of the herd... We are definitely looking forward to riding them again soon!

Like(s)
    Liked 43 Times in 37 Posts

I should never have done that demo.

I immediately had to go to pro-caliber the next morning and order one..or put my name on one they had ordered anyway.

It was sooo fun.