Thread: Info needed for 2016/2017 Avy class (Soutern Oregon)

Default Info needed for 2016/2017 Avy class (Soutern Oregon)

Greetings friends. I hope you had a great summer and are getting ready for some great snowmobiling this season.

I just picked up a new PIEPS DSP Sport Beacon today to replace the older SOS F1ND I purchased from BCDan a few years ago. It has many more features that will be a benefit to those who I ride with, so you'll know I can get your arse out of the snow if you get buried. The only deal is that you have to get mine if I'm buried...

Rest assured I'm going to attend another class like the one BCDan and I attended up at Thousand Springs a few years ago. It's time to touch up my skills since I have a new beacon to learn with.

What I need is information on a reputable course being offered somewhere in central/southern Oregon. If someone knows of one, please post up on here so we can possibly get a few folks together and fill the class.

Thanks for sharing your information, and I look forward to hanging out with some of you this winter.

Kilroy

p.s. I'm hearing that Pappy got a new sled, can any S.O. riders confirm this???
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Ok, I have some info. Klamath Basin Snowdrifters and Chiloquin Ridge Riders, stay tuned for information on an future group AVY class hosted by the USFS Shasta District.

Will post up when I know more details.
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Thanks, Pete!