Thread: Motorfist Superior Gloves

Default Motorfist Superior Gloves

SUCK!.

First pair my hands got sweaty it was snowing hard took gloves off liner came out of the fingers..gloves useless at that point.

Sent them in for warranty Replacement.

Was wearing the replacement ones today SAME THING HAPPEND! fingers came unglued. Yes they use glue instead of stitching them like Klim gloves.

Not sure what to do with these.. going to see if motorist will just credit me for something else. Least their warranty and customer service is really good.

I haven't ever tried sport specific gloves but I wear Black Diamond (adventure sport company) gloves. I think they tend to R&D their stuff hard with very high expectations. I would recomend. They make some great gloves with leather palms. Very durable

I have a pair of Fly Titles they are my favorite.

But my hands were getting cold so i put the motorfist ones on if its snowing since the large cuffs keeps snow out of my hands... to bad the liners come unglued from the fingers so easy.

Well motorfist customer service is awesome. He said he thinks he knows whats going on with my gloves.

Anyway they are replacing them with their top of the line Rekon glove ( I had to pay a little bit extra but not the full difference )

http://www.motorfist.com/product.php?p=161&c=5

Default gloves

can't go wrong with https://www.tagear.us/

Quote Originally Posted by KTMDirtFace View Post
    SUCK!.

First pair my hands got sweaty it was snowing hard took gloves off liner came out of the fingers..gloves useless at that point.

Sent them in for warranty Replacement.

Was wearing the replacement ones today SAME THING HAPPEND! fingers came unglued. Yes they use glue instead of stitching them like Klim gloves.

Not sure what to do with these.. going to see if motorist will just credit me for something else. Least their warranty and customer service is really good.

Remember when you buy Black Diamond gloves part of your money goes toward closing the areas that you ride in.
    11 Pro 800 155
    03 Summit 550 fan
    08/10 Dragon 800 155 FOR SALE
    01 RMK 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
    well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
    worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

Got my new Motorfist Rekon Gloves warranty exchagne to replace the superiors. Have not worn them yet since its been so warm but snow coming all week so may wear them this weekend.

Yea next time I need gloves I will probably try those Tags or the 509's ( Same gloves diffrent branding )

I been wearing these 99% of the time though and they are great if its not very cold out.
    http://www.blownmotor.com/products/f...wmobile-gloves