Thread: will these fit my machine

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default will these fit my machine

I have the opportunity to purchase a used set of stock-skis-off-a- Arctic cat crossfire-800 year is 2011.The question I'm asking will they fit my 2007-arctic-cat-t660-turbo-touring-le-snowmobile? I would appreciate any help you can offer on this issue.

Like(s)
    Liked 28 Times in 24 Posts

im sure they would. i took a pair of cat skis and put them on a yami exciter.

Like(s)
    Liked 62 Times in 47 Posts

Should be no problem.... There may be a fit issue with the rubber snub between the spindle and ski. Not a bad idea to replace it as they are cheap and do get worn especially if you do jumps buy the snub for YOUR machine and it will fit the "new". Chances are the old will be fine...but it may go together more easily and wear together if you just replace.

Also check ski length and mount hole position...to much fore or aft and handling can be affected. Of course this isn't much of an issue as it can be "tuned" out with ski pressure, track pressure, carbide style and length and Ski loop mount hole ect. Good luck.
    When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I appreciate all you help on this issue makes it easier to decide what to do.