Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Default RE: Introduce Yourself

Welcome...you sadist!! may you suffer through this horribly snowey winter! All that neglected snow somebody has to track up!! Now go abuse those poor machines through another skip day!!

MtMan, FoxyRMK, 06RMK

Welcome to H2Oregon! It looks like you all have jumped right in and started posting. Thanks for being active members, and let me know if you ever have any thoughts or feedback to share.

Talk to you soon,

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ben
    Welcome to H2Oregon. Tell us a little about yourself. If you want, let us know if you have any areas of expertise that we can all draw off of.

Ben
    Good day All!

My name is Michael and recently moved to Bend 1 1/2 years ago to raise our new twin daughters Logan & Haley. We enjoy snowmobiling so much that we opened up a new shop (GK MOTORSPORTS) where we rent all new 2008 Yamaha Snowmobiles, ATVs, Buggies, & Watercraft. We have meet some great people in Bend and enjoy being members of Moon Country Snowmobile Association. We look forward to seeing you on the trails and preserving this great sport.

Quote Originally Posted by 06rmk151
    Howdy,

My name is Brian. I started riding about 1972 (just a kid), my wife started riding before that. Our parents still ride also. We absolutely hate it, worst recreation activity ever invented. Our 3 kids all ride. they hate it to. So we only ride every weekend, sometimes both days, and sometimes during the week. only when the kids dont have school for some holiday or school in service day or teacher prep day or whatever reason the school can muster up to not have school. We usually take a winter vacation and head somewhere else to ride for a few days. Would probably ride more if it wasnt for that four letter word....Work. that and the fact I hate snowmobiles... LOL

P.S.
    Had the priviledge of riding with BansheeAl...GREAT GUY ! Al tell Ellen we said HI..
    Welcome! Now...where is it that you and your family do this oh-so-hated activity of snowmobiling anyway?? Curious minds want to know.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oregongirl
    Howdy,

My name is Brian. I started riding about 1972 (just a kid), my wife started riding before that. Our parents still ride also. We absolutely hate it, worst recreation activity ever invented. Our 3 kids all ride. they hate it to. So we only ride every weekend, sometimes both days, and sometimes during the week. only when the kids dont have school for some holiday or school in service day or teacher prep day or whatever reason the school can muster up to not have school. We usually take a winter vacation and head somewhere else to ride for a few days. Would probably ride more if it wasnt for that four letter word....Work. that and the fact I hate snowmobiles... LOL

P.S.
    Had the priviledge of riding with BansheeAl...GREAT GUY ! Al tell Ellen we said HI..
    Welcome! Now...where is it that you and your family do this oh-so-hated activity of snowmobiling anyway?? Curious minds want to know.....
    We ride all over really. Medicine lake, Lake of the woods, Pelican Butte, Annie creek, Diamond Lake, Surveyor, Medicine Lake, John Day,Sumpter, Greenhorn, Vinegar Hill,Bachelor & Paulina a few times. Just to name a few. My wife and I started riding when we were just kids in the early 70's so we have been to a few places. And we try and get the kids to new places also as much as we can. And you??

We ride the same up till the last 6, You probably ride swanlake too? we ride quartz and lakeview - Warners too. Mostly Pelican , 3 mile and Swan lake. I have lots on my list though!

Quote Originally Posted by Movin
    We ride the same up till the last 6, You probably ride swanlake too? we ride quartz and lakeview - Warners too. Mostly Pelican , 3 mile and Swan lake. I have lots on my list though!
    I usually ride with your mechanic... K.H. I was also at your playday with him. I like Quartz, there is some good play areas towards Lofton when there is enough snow.

We ride all over really. Medicine lake, Lake of the woods, Pelican Butte, Annie creek, Diamond Lake, Surveyor, Medicine Lake, John Day,Sumpter, Greenhorn, Vinegar Hill,Bachelor & Paulina a few times. Just to name a few. My wife and I started riding when we were just kids in the early 70's so we have been to a few places. And we try and get the kids to new places also as much as we can. And you??
    This year...mainly in my dreams! But, I have ridden most the of areas from HooDoo to Bachelor. Recent years we have ridden in the Crescent/Chemult area. I've also ridden Paulina, Halfway, Tollgate, Diamond. I really want to ride Sumpter, Greenhorn and Vinegar Hill. I LOVE EASTERN OREGON!!

This year...mainly in my dreams! But, I have ridden most the of areas from HooDoo to Bachelor. Recent years we have ridden in the Crescent/Chemult area. I've also ridden Paulina, Halfway, Tollgate, Diamond. I really want to ride Sumpter, Greenhorn and Vinegar Hill. I LOVE EASTERN OREGON!!
    [/quote]

I like Eastern Oregon too.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oregongirl

Because of her sicker than normal boyfriend.....
    Anybody up for Hoodoo on wednesday?

I agree. I believe John Day, to Sumpter, to Baker is the best place in Oregon.. We go up there as often as possible. Gods Country.. imo

Todd from Wilsonville.

Member of Mt hood Snowmobile Club, Groomer, Web Master.

My family rides Cats, M8 sno-pro, 2 M6, Sabercat 600, Z440 and on order 09 Crossfire 600.

We ride mostly in Oregon, Hood, Bend, Sister, Jefferson and Sumpter.

We go to West Yellowstone Snow Expo every Year. Leaving in the Morning.

Ski and wakeboard in the Summer, Hunt, Fish and then back to the snow.

Have Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Born to Sled
    Todd from Wilsonville.

Member of Mt hood Snowmobile Club, Groomer, Web Master.

My family rides Cats, M8 sno-pro, 2 M6, Sabercat 600, Z440 and on order 09 Crossfire 600.

We ride mostly in Oregon, Hood, Bend, Sister, Jefferson and Sumpter.

We got to West Yellowstone Snow Expo every Year. Leaving in the Morning.

Ski and wakeboard in the Summer, Hunt, Fish and then back to the snow.

Have Fun
    Welcome to the show.....

I want to bump this thread up....there are so many new members and I would love to hear from them!!

Okay, I'm in. I'm another Susie and from my user name you can probably safely assume where I ride. This year I bought a 2005 600 Switchback that I am absolutely in LOVE with!! I sold my older Indy 500 to my soon to be daughter in law. If you go to the Diamond Lake website and scroll down to the family snowmobiling photo, you'll see most of my family in front of a cabin over New Years weekend. My one year old grandson had his first ride that weekend!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!! I had to immediately go over and look at the picture. It's nice except you can't really see anyone!! Looks and sounds like you had a great time!!

I like riding around the Diamond Lake area except I don't like to park there. It's either too crowded or too icy. I prefer Hamaker and then riding over!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover
    Welcome!! I had to immediately go over and look at the picture. It's nice except you can't really see anyone!! Looks and sounds like you had a great time!!

I like riding around the Diamond Lake area except I don't like to park there. It's either too crowded or too icy. I prefer Hamaker and then riding over!
    I know, you really have to zoom in to see any detail. Parking is terrible at Diamond Lake! We leave our sleds in storage up there and just have to worry about room for our truck.

Moved to Corvallis about 12 years ago. Family was starting so the riding has been very limited. Started riding a lot more last year and hope for more this year. Mostly been up HooDoo and some back in Montana. Been riding off and on for 30yrs.
    Came from Montana, mostly Butte-Missoula area. Hope to be back up there in the next 10yrs or less.

Let it snow

DJ

Welcome DJ and congrats on the first intro of the 08/09 season!

ben

Thanks
    You would think a guy going on 50 wouldn't get that stoked about winter
    I actually went in my trailer and sat on my sled the other day. I'll never grow up (as much as my wife would like me too).

DJ

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast