Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default RE: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm from Bend and my wife and I love to ride. We ride all the areas and get to Diamond lake a few times a year.
    We also like to got to Stanley Idaho once a year if we can afford it. We took a couple of years off thinking we wanted to go south for the winter but we just like sledding too much so we bought two more sleds.
    I like the idea of an oregon forum. Sometimes I get tired of all the bad news about all the sleds and the macho talk.
    We ride hard but we're more layed back about it. We also have quads and like to ride them in the summer. Fish, hunt and all the other red neck stuff too. Thanks for starting this forum.
    Jimbo and JoJo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Like(s)
    Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO 48
    Hi, I'm from Bend and my wife and I love to ride. We ride all the areas and get to Diamond lake a few times a year.
    We also like to got to Stanley Idaho once a year if we can afford it. We took a couple of years off thinking we wanted to go south for the winter but we just like sledding too much so we bought two more sleds.
    I like the idea of an oregon forum. Sometimes I get tired of all the bad news about all the sleds and the macho talk.
    We ride hard but we're more layed back about it. We also have quads and like to ride them in the summer. Fish, hunt and all the other red neck stuff too. Thanks for starting this forum.
    Jimbo and JoJo
    Hi Jimbo

I get tired of the bad attitudes on some forums as well. My goal is to keep things upbeat and positive here. If there is disagreement or conflict, I want to make sure it is healthy and not negative.

Welcome!

Ben

Like(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ore-sno
    Hi,

Dave from north eastern Oregon.

I live in Cove (16 miles east of La Grande). I have been a sled nut for more than 20 years. I have a '07 summit 800 xrs & a '07 600 rmk, plus one or two projects. hope to see this site take off, I will try to post often.
    Welcome Dave. Glad to see you here. At some point you should tell us about your project sled(s) in one of the tech forums.

Talk to you soon!

Ben

Like(s)

We have had some new members join in the last few days.

Welcome to the forum!

When you get a chance, briefly introduce yourself here.

Ben

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Al here in Halfway.

Well lets see I've been riding sense ???? anyway it was a long time ago I think around 1971. I guess that makes me an old fart.

Current sled is an Cat M1000 SP but I haven't been out much this year - yet. I've been plowing snow almost everyday just to get/leave home and I twisted my knee pretty bad in early January so I've been taking it easy.

With all the snow (its almost too much at times) this year I'm looking forward to some great spring riding.

Come on over to Halfway as we have the best snow in Oregon. He! He!

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm Gary from Scio, OR. I am a member (and webmaster) of the Mt. Jefferson Snowmobile Club (http://www.mtjefferson.org) of Salem. Our club maintains the Ray Benson Sno-Park (HooDoo) riding area. I also help to maintain the Mt. Hood Snowmobile Club web site (http://www.mthoodsnowmobileclub.com). I currently ride an Arctic Cat Cougar 440.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HI TO ALL THE COOL PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT FUN IS, AKA SNOWMOBILING. ISN'T THIS GREAT TO HAVE A FORUM TO CONNECT WITH AND DISCOVER NEW PLACES, CHECK OUT RIDING CONDITIONS ETC.
    I AM FROM BEND, LOVE TO RIDE AND A MOON COUNTRY CLUB MEMBER.
    CHECK OUT OUR SITE AT WWW.MOONCOUNTRYSNOMOBILERS.COM
    MORE LATER.

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello fellow sledders,
    Thank you to my beautiful girlfriend/SO/partner Oregongirl, my passion is sledding(second to her of course). Been riding for the last three years and have joined the land use fight to be able to continue this passion for years to come.
    Enjoy riding the cascades, halfway, tollgate, mt. baker, diamond lake, and want to expand those areas as much as I can. Always looking for new people to ride with, so look us up.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bruce from Sprague River here...We have a loose nit group of about 10 of us (all couples 50+) that ride togather anywhere from Medicine lake to Diamond lake mostly boondocking. Ride Swan a lot as it's out our back door, this year we can ride out of the ranch no problem as well. It's nice to have a local forum, mayby hook up with someone and see some new country one day.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

russ hull from moon countey im trale conter

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 46 Posts

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Wes Adams from Klamath Falls Oregon. My Family & I (Kari my Wife, Alan my 5 year old son) Like to ride! We have old machines that we ride, Kind of like my cars and trucks that I own LOL. I ride a 1989 Ski Doo Formula Mach 1 583 RAVE, Kari rides a 1988 Ski Doo Formula MX and I bought Little guy (my son) a 1984 John Deere 440 Trailfire for when he gets older. LOL I do plan on upgrading the machines one of these years LOL.

Not that you can tell that I'm a BIG Ford nut as well LOL. I'll take some pics of our rides!!!

Like(s)

We had a nice little bump in registered users the last week or so.

Welcome everyone! Feel free to contact me via PM or the contact link at the bottom if you ever have any comments or questions.

Let your freinds know about us and encourage them to join.

Ben

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

hello everyone, my name is ron allen and i'm from roseburg. i ride mostly the diamond lake area, have been for most of my life love to ride the steep and deep, agressive mountain riding is my style. kelsay mountain is my second home! try to ride everyweekend both days, so am always in need of riding partners, if you are ever coming down this way and you are mountain riders shoot me a pm and we'll hook up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ron is a GREAT guide!! I encourage you all to give him a ring if you want to ride Diamond, and stay off the trails. Tedd and I had two great days of riding with him in January.

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

thanx susie, if you guys get a chance to ride with tedd and oregon girl thier group are a great bunch of peeps. no whiners in thier group, people who just want to ride!!! always nice to ride with people who share the same enthuseasum? for riding as i do

Like(s)

For those that have joined us recently....

Welcome and feel free to post an introduction.

Ben

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello all,
    Linda from Milton-Freewater, Oregon. Started riding snowmobile in High School while I lived in Meacham Oregon. Still riding today! I have a 08 600 RMk Shift, with all the SLP goodies that I just got about a month ago. We ride up at Tollgate/Catherine Creek/Halfway, and make two trips to other snowmobiling areas. This Year we went to Elk City IDaho, and Priest Lake Idaho. Then of course we went to McCall for New Years.
    During the off season we are on the atv's & dirtbikes in Ukiah, Oregon Coast, and Heppner. Then we are off again on to white water rafting, we have floated the Grande Rhonde, Deschutes, Rogue, all of Salmon Rivers. So we don't stay home very much, Oregon has to much to offer and to enjoy with her beauty.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Like(s)
    Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Welcome foxy,

You sure do stay busy!! I envy you that! With all that snowmobiling, you should have lots of info and stories to share. I am looking forward to hearing them.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well I forgot to do this when I first joined up so I thought I would go ahead and tell you about me. My name is Jesse, live in Sunriver area. Dont currently have a sled, although it hasnt stopped me from riding. I have rode steady for 5 years now and love it. I love the outdoor and anything to do with them. I also am a photographer.

Great forum!!!

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Howdy,

My name is Brian. I started riding about 1972 (just a kid), my wife started riding before that. Our parents still ride also. We absolutely hate it, worst recreation activity ever invented. Our 3 kids all ride. they hate it to. So we only ride every weekend, sometimes both days, and sometimes during the week. only when the kids dont have school for some holiday or school in service day or teacher prep day or whatever reason the school can muster up to not have school. We usually take a winter vacation and head somewhere else to ride for a few days. Would probably ride more if it wasnt for that four letter word....Work. that and the fact I hate snowmobiles... LOL

P.S.
    Had the priviledge of riding with BansheeAl...GREAT GUY ! Al tell Ellen we said HI..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast