Thread: Sled Solutions Backcountry Bag

Default Sled Solutions Backcountry Bag

I previously made the decision to go 100% backpack based this year, but have realized that even after drastically paring down my essential backcountry gear that there is no way I am going to get to a weight that I want on my back all day - I want to be somewhat free and unencumbered. Even if I did, I would still have the added weight of a couple of waters, some lunch, etc. I am now reversing that decision and have been looking at compact tunnel bags the last week or so (under the seat style on the Pro and IQ). I have come to the conclusion that NOBODY makes one as nice as the Sled Solutions E-Series Backcountry Bag: http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/p...oducts_id=1146

The great people at Sled Solutions contributed one to sledfilm, so I was able to check it out some before the show, and some lucky winner has the best bag on the market. The Backcountry bag was developed by Sled Solutions in partnership with Chris Burandt. They went through a whole winter last year of design, test, refine - with Chris hammering the bag on his Backcountry Adventure rides. They have come up with an incredible bag that incorporates a number of features that just about every sledder can take advantage of.

If anyone out there knows who won the bag at the film festival, and they aren't using it for some crazy reason, I will make them a good deal. However, I highly doubt it, as the Backcountry bag is that awesome.

You can find out more about the exclusive Sled Solutions E-Series Tunnel Bags, and Sled Solutions other products, at http://www.sledsolutions.com

Ben

i try to keep my backpack down to a knife, saw, shovel and water. i figure i'll let the sled carry the rest. don't want to wear myself out carrying an extra 20 pounds on my back, but i'm old and lazy do keep my radio, phone and camera with in my coat...

Quote Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
    i try to keep my backpack down to a knife, saw, shovel and water. i figure i'll let the sled carry the rest. don't want to wear myself out carrying an extra 20 pounds on my back, but i'm old and lazy do keep my radio, phone and camera with in my coat...
    That's kind of what I am starting to think. I was thinking it would be cool to be totally portable, but once I strapped the pack on I changed my mind.