Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New/Updated Trailers?

Thanks Sir!
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Well, I can't figure it out... I see the pictures!

If anybody wants to see them, make sure you're logged in. If you don't see them, feel free to email me and I'll send you them via email until we can get the uploader issue fixed.

Kilroy
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Weird I see the first picture, but the rest are red x, I'm logged in. I hate computers!

Ok, that was pretty cosmic. I think Ben is looking into why the pictures are so hard to attach...

'13 800 PRO RMK 163

I sent you a PM with some thoughts on what is going on, and how to fix.

I saw it, but still couldn't get it figured out... Maybe Moon can show me how to post pic's as he is always posting some nice ones.
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

The pictures should be working now. I think the issue is that the attachment manager was used to upload the pictures, but the IMG tag was used to display. Evidently, this causes only the poster to be able to see them. The IMG tag is intended to be used when the pictures are hosted elsewhere. If you use the attachment system, make sure the pics you want in the post are in the lower "attachment" box. You can then click the "insert inline" button to make them post inline in the message. Otherwise, they post as thumbnails below the message. The nice thing is that you can always edit the post and go back to the attachment manager and manipulate the images as you like.

Kliroy, in your case I just edited the message and drug the photos down into the attachment box and hit "inline". I then moved the image titles around as needed. It looks like you had already done this with one photo, which is why people could see one of them.

Also, I have changed the forum settings to display the full image when inline images are used, rather than thumbnails.

Here is what it should look like when posting attachments. The top box contains all the images you have ever uploaded, the lower box are images that will be displayed in the post.

Name:  attach.png
Views: 179
Size:  272.0 KB

Outstanding information. Thanks for posting and fixing Ben. I will see if I can upload some now without help!

Kilroy
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

I picked up this nifty "Bison" 2 place trailer today . I feel like I got a good deal on it. My wifes sled doesn't have reverse and there was no way I was gonna drag it off the trailer backwards each time. So it will be a real back saver to be able to drive on/ drive off. And i can still haul my buggy in the warmer months. Win win.
    So now; the dumb Newbie question...........Where does the hold down bar go? In front of the spindles with tie downs pulling toward the front?

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyKen View Post
    I picked up this nifty "Bison" 2 place trailer today . I feel like I got a good deal on it. My wifes sled doesn't have reverse and there was no way I was gonna drag it off the trailer backwards each time. So it will be a real back saver to be able to drive on/ drive off. And i can still haul my buggy in the warmer months. Win win.
    So now; the dumb Newbie question...........Where does the hold down bar go? In front of the spindles with tie downs pulling toward the front?

Generally with this type of trailer there is a rod that goes in front and one behind the spindles... 4 rods. On your PRO it's possible a single rod could go through the spindles, but that won't work for your wifes sled. A lot of guys also use tie down straps to hold down the rear of the sleds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12